Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried these? I just picked one up for $100 and want some feedback about it before I install it. Here's a link to their site. http://www.sudco.com/ics.html

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Sudco used to make some pretty good stuff, I dont know about theses days, but for $100 I would give it a go, if it feels like its working, then its working !!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info FAF.:thumbsup:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
whoa $280 wow let us know how it works. whoa wheres the mounting kits for the 10?! wtf

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have to use the scotts mounting kits. I'll try it out this weekend and leave you guys some feedback.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
please do.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
You have to use the scotts mounting kits. I'll try it out this weekend and leave you guys some feedback.
If you don't have the Scotts mounting kit that can cost up to $120 extra if memory serves me right, so not looking like such a great deal anymore if you buy NEW.:headshake :badteeth:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
feedback?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok I took her out yesterday and played as much as I could here in FL. Before I installed it the bars had a slight shake to them when you took your hands off. After I installed the stabilizer there was no shake and the steering felt more stable and I had to give less input into the bars when cornering. The only drawback for me was that I had to get another key made so I could cut it down to where it could be inserted and removed from the ignition. But overall it did it's job.:helmet:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
pics please. and what was your overall price? and what exactly did you order?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had bought a scotts mounting kit from a guy in daytona for $75 so I have $175 in it. I'll get some pics up later.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
you ordered 050-510 right? how do you order, by email?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts