Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought their Peremeter Domian in mat black. I love the helmet. I'm going to buy a jacket. I'm planin to pay about 450 should I go with Icon again or someone else for quatily. And If any wants to buy my kind of helmet, I refer it 100%. Put one on you'll love in! If you want too see it i'll post pics. Thankx:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
the icon jackets are nice, but very heavy. alpinestars stuff seems a lot lighter to me. i've got an agv jacket i got a few years ago, its heavy as well. my new jacket is going to be an astar for sure. the icon jackets (motorhead specifically) have a nice collar around the neck which i'm sure would keep out more cold air than the astar i was looking at.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I've crashed two icon helmets, and been happy w/ the results.

I did get a concussion w/ my second one, but that was at about 80 and I hit the back of my head real hard. lol, I couldn't remember where I was when I crashed "which turn at the track" till later that afternoon...:lol:

Great stuff though, for the money.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I've heared from local rider that top vent flew off and reviews from Road Bike Magazine that adhesive used for the vents are not strong. Best reviewed best for your money and quality for 2006 are Scorpion helmet against top helmet manufacturer 5 star rating.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I just recently bought a brand new ICON Team Merc Jacket on ebay, for 95$ shipping included and I think it is great, havent wore it on the bike yet, but hope it works out, love the style as well, that model of jacket is one of the cheapest jackets ICON produces but it will still hold up well when it counts, It also has all the elbow, shoulder, and back padding in it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts