Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some Icon Super Duty Gloves today and they suck ass.I bought them and wore them to work. I took them off at work and the velcro is ripping out of the leather. Then I start looking and the stitching is coming apart in a couple of places on each glove. They suck and will be going back to the shop for a refund. I should have stuck to Teknic gloves as I had before. They were always first rate. Anyway just ranting about my bad product. :headshake

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
it has warranty

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Teknic to the end for me. ICON supposed to be good stuff thou?

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
i think pretty much all icon gear is crap....sorry to those that have some but mostly their gear screams "poser" to me....maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have put their name so big on everything.......everytime i see someone wearing those fugly "bling" gloves i can't help but lmao..... :) but to each their own...cheers.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
i've had my icons over a year and they are still holdin' up nice, i ride every day even in the rainy season so they get some abuse maybe ya got a friday set?

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
well a $42 glove is just that IMO. can't expect too much.
I have two icon jackets and the superduty boots. I've had no issues but I've seen there gloves and I feel the quality in them leaves a little to be desired.
glad you got a refund now cough up some coin and get ya some nice gloves.. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts