Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have Icon gear, I love their stuff. Not a big fan of the represent line but maybe its because Im getting a little older now:bd:... hahaha. who knows, maybe if it said Los Angeles on there I would buy it.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
I like there "Dirty South" stuff.... not sure if im gonna buy though

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Icon is usually associated with squid gear

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
It's made for the street not the track. I think their simple looking stuff, without all the dragons and skulls and shit, looks good.... I dig it.
I want track protection on the street. I'm not dissing Icon. Just saying that's what it's usually associated with. Just like gixxers.

·
Registered
279 Posts
helmets not bad, the jacket is a little much

·
Registered
540 Posts
I want track protection on the street. I'm not dissing Icon. Just saying that's what it's usually associated with. Just like gixxers.
I hear you... I have seperate gear for the street and track. I like to be a little more comfortable on the street, just personal preference.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
icon is usually associated with squid gear

:+1:

plus every dealer carries it, so its easy to get... unlike non poser gear like Arai, Suomy, Astars, Dainese...

@ least its something to wear, but it sure is poserific. every person that wears it here couldnt ride a wet noodle.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Man that shits gayer then 2 boys kissin!!!!

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Not a fan of the reperesent line but i do have the Motorhead Leather jacket.. Been fine for 3yrs not 1 stich or zipper has failed....

Any Gear is better than none!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts