Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ninja Police!
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok after having many different helmets, Icon has always fit the best for me. I have had 3 Icon Airframes, 2 Icon Alliances, and some of their older ones. But i see the new Airmada and Variant helmets of which i havent tried yet.

I was wondering if any of u have had experience with them and had any thoughts when compared to the Airframe?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Most comfortable helmet I've ever worn. I have an oval head not round. I have a aria profile too and the pressure points are ay different. I wear a large regular icon and a medium in the variant. Flows massive air too. Only flaw is some minor wind grabbing with the visor. Does not bother me at all. The style and comfort outweighs the minor flaw

·
Registered
117 Posts
Icon helmets are actually Korean! some of the clothing is Chinese.:thumbsup: I have 9 icon lids and all are really nice helmets.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Just A question to those GUYS who says this is a SHIT helmet any good reason why you feel this way? do you fuckin bought 1 already or did anybody tried to crash using this helmet to comeup with this conclusion/idea

coz i myself lockin to buy a STACK BLACK AIRMADA...and it doesnt matter this is made in china/korea ..coz considerin it is being sold in USA im sure it PASSED all the fuckin test.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Thought, if you want the Variant Construct, but are sold on the Airframe already, why not get the Airframe Construct? I have an Airframe that I used for 2 years and loved it. It was the Seek and Destroy and it looked awesome. Felt great too. I have a Domain 2, the Devil Dog. Green+Green visor+Green 10R. Happy coincidence.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts