Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone having troubles with the motorcycle.com app and ice cream sandwich. It tells me it can't connect to the server everytime I try to use the app. Only change is I updated to ice cream sandwich.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Also check if your wifi is on.if my wifi is on and there's no internet service it won't connect i have to turn it off so it uses the phones service

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,798 Posts
I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but I suddenly am craving an ice cream sandwich. Haven't had one in quite awhile and it's hot here in FL.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Haha hasn't Haag one of then in a while.someone got my wife and ia kit to make them for a wedding gift..its the new system update for Android phones.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Buy an Iphone. Then you wont have to worry about "clearing the cache" or any other crap like that.
ive thought about it before, but then you have

proprietary cords and software, speaking of cords apples is changing the new iphones cord

no external memory

then you have the added 20% to the price because it says apple, if i wanted that i could get a harley and have more fun lol

and the fact that im not too creative for an android

but i got a letter from sprint today saying they are terminating my account for using too much data while roaming.:crackup:

I can't help that I live in bfe, and planned on switching when my contact was up, i was pleasantly surprised by that

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but I suddenly am craving an ice cream sandwich. Haven't had one in quite awhile and it's hot here in FL.
:+1: cept in Cali

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
President

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Starbucks makes the best Ice Cream. That's what I was picturing reading this thread. Come to think of it, it's all I'm picturing.

Attachments

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
I don't have a Starbucks addiction. Not my fault I didn't know they made ice cream. :lol:

Sent from my SGH-T989
ARE YOU SERIOUS!WOW. I am speechless. Which is kinda rare

1 - 18 of 18 Posts