Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to go sat. but i had to work so i just cruised my bike down on sun. afternoon. This was my first time going to a Prostar race in Atco in the longest time! At least 10 years since i was last at one. I had a nice time it felt good to go there again! Brought back so many memories of me going there as a kid with my dad. Grew up watchin Elmer Trett, Larry Spiderman McBride, Jim McClure, Tony Lang, Ricky Gadson ect......These guys are legends!

Did any of you guys attend? It was some good racing going on! They had a club wars, and i seen a black '06 zx10 beat a black zx14 in the finals! haha!! I was happy to see that! :beer:

I took a few pix.....

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This guy Richard Gadson i think he's related to Ricky Gadson? He took the new '08 busa down the drag strip for a magazine or a tv special or somethin? I think he went like a 9:30? Somethin like that? From what i seen i'm not really feeling the new busa. The back of it kinda looks like a old time chevy or somethin. Not for me. :headshake

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zx-14 vs a katanta 600 who do you think won this race? lol!!!! :lol:

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whatz this a kawasaki R1? :spit:

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude from Pitstop customs in NJ was there debuting this insane custom Venom zx-14!!! Itz a zx-14, with a '07 R1 tail, and a '06 zx-10 nose!!!! He went krazy with this bike! I asked him how long it took to build? He said he got it done in 20 days!!!!! That iz too serious!! He said the bike doesn't have a key, itz computerized or somethin? It was blowin my i couldn't process all the information an details!

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He said there wasn't a budget on this bike. He just went wild with it.

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
......:mrgreen:

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:thefinger

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
more.....

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He said itz all about the kids man! The chill-ren love the bike! :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i went both days
will piost some pics later
u see spiderman run that [email protected]

Yea that was sick! Spiderman iz still the man!! I have been watchin him since i was a kid an he's still at it! Major props 2 him! I miss Elmer Trett tho! He's my alltime favorite! No1 could do it like Elmer! RIP!! He had the fuckin pipes coming up behind his seat, spittin fire! Aww man i used to love it! Elmer was a fat dude too, ridin the hell out of that thing! But nobody hangs off the bike like Spiderman! He tore it up!

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,556 Posts
Yea that was sick! Spiderman iz still the man!! I have been watchin him since i was a kid an he's still at it! Major props 2 him! I miss Elmer Trett tho! He's my alltime favorite! No1 could do it like Elmer! RIP!! He had the fuckin pipes coming up behind his seat, spittin fire! Aww man i used to love it! Elmer was a fat dude too, ridin the hell out of that thing! But nobody hangs off the bike like Spiderman! He tore it up!
:+1:
i had a signed pic from elmer trett.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I was there and was the first 1000SS bike to go 8's in competition!!!!:thumbsup: 8.97 to be exact!!!:helmet:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts