Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went down pretty hard yesterday *PICTS*

So allot of you know I went to the oyster run ride up here in Seattle this weekend. I was heading out on Hwy 20 to hit up the twistys on hwy 9 don't really remember much because when the ambulance found me I was unconscious. All I know is that I had a concussion and I ended up 100ft away from the bike. I am going to pick up the bike from a tow company tomorrow and I might post some picts. On a good note, I was wearing full gear, riding boots, pants, jacket, gloves and helmet. Gear was pretty dirty but not to messed up. My helmet had a pretty big bunch of scratches on the back right hand side. Not looking for a pitty party but, If I start acting really crazy you all might no why.:spit: :crackup:

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3508261
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3508272
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3508270

·
Registered
299 Posts
Glad you ended up in good hands. Gear = good!!

Now you just need to fix your bike instead of fixing yourself.

Take it easy for a few days and make sure you are really ok.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ShortBus said:
Glad you ended up in good hands. Gear = good!!
Now you just need to fix your bike instead of fixing yourself.
Take it easy for a few days and make sure you are really ok.

And the great part of the story is that I was on a friends bike. He is more concearned about how I am, rather than his bike. He is a true friend and he knows I will make it right.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Well your typing..that's good news...so are you saying you have no idea on the bike until tomorrow?

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
zx7rydr said:
And the great part of the story is that I was on a friends bike. He is more concearned about how I am, rather than his bike. He is a true friend and he knows I will make it right.

That is a good friend indeed! Any idea at all what happened? Glad to hear the gear did what it was supposed to, but worried about the little nap you took.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
gpz1100 said:
Glad to hear the gear did what it was supposed to, but worried about the little nap you took.
yeah..get that checked out f'sho :badteeth:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gpz1100 said:
That is a good friend indeed! Any idea at all what happened? Glad to hear the gear did what it was supposed to, but worried about the little nap you took.
Thats the scary part, I have absolutely no recollection of the accident or anything leading up to the accident. I didnt even know my name for about 5hrs. I entered the hospital at about 4:30pm and my wife came to visit around 6:30 she said I asked her what time it was about 8 times in about a 2 min span.

I don't remeber it but wife said they gave me a catscan and said I had normal brain funtion, although she would beg to differ :crackup:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
^^
Who called it in or did the EMS stubble across you? Somebody somewhere must have seen something. Police report?

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
zx7rydr said:
...I don't remeber it but wife said they gave me a catscan and said I had normal brain funtion, although she would beg to differ :crackup:

:crackup: Know the feeling, know the feeling.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
gpz1100 said:
:crackup: Know the feeling, know the feeling.
Maybe you should have a Catscan as well :idea: :crackup:...lol ...bye :helmet:

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
dam not another one. my freind went down hard on his harley fat bot today, hes ok. glad to hear your ok zx7rydr

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
Take it from someone that has had a bad head trauma that stuff is no jokin matter. I had my accident like 5 years ago and still suffer from the side effects, some days I am good and some days I can barely tie my shoes, guess its a good thing I wear the zip up boots huh. Glad your ok

·
Registered
86 Posts
cain772 said:
dam not another one. my freind went down hard on his harley fat bot today, hes ok. glad to hear your ok zx7rydr
A LOT of people are going down, must be the crazy weather changes :eyecrazy:
Good to hear you're ok, only wrecks I've had were on tracks [knockwood] so Ive been lucky... had plenty of close calls though. Well grab a drink and celebrate being alive :beer: :lol:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
gpz1100 said:
I did. They didn't find anything. Nothing. Empty. Hence my sig.
lol...you did good on the "who wants to be a Millionaire"..game...so you got something.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
But back on topic. Concussion. What and how hard was zx7rydr hit in the head. Which helmet was he using. Wonder if there might be something to the helmet study that the magazine did that stirred up a storm.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts