Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the 4th of july 2006 i was invited to a huge party known as "capers" well i went. over 10,000 people and a shit load of boats. Everyone was partying and hanging out. my jet ski was there and my step dads boat. well the surf was visable however not reachable... there was a sand dune between me and the surf...so no surf jumping today.... well as the day went on and the tide rolled in the dune went away.... brad made it out first.... i was short to follow! well everything was great huge waves major air and great times.

well i wanted my friend neil to experience this. so i told him to ride my ski out and i asked another gentelmen if i could ride his. both were kawi zxi1100's well after about 3 passes. we started back in on a approach for one final run. i turned into a wave about 1 foot tall. i pulled the trigger and BOOM black out..... i wake up in a pool of blood and the ski floating 20yrds away..... i climbed on the ski and got neals attgention. i headed in where the local D&R saw me picked me up and hauled me in. they contacted the local hospital and let them know we needed a ambulance. at this point i relocated my jaw back into place. once in the hospital it was determined that i had the list of dammages....

1 colapsed sinus.

2 breaks in my nose

3 out of 4 conecting rods for my upper jaw broke...

lower jaw dislocated,

2 chipped teeth.

everything will be fixxed in about 6 weeks. my face has been rebuilt useing titanium plates and screws. however it will be a couple more weeks till i see my old smile again.....

so to any of yall whom were keeping track of the ol chick thread...well this will pretty much fuck that up...i look like elephant man right now....

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Get well soon dude!

Sorry to hear about that!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Atleast your still alive. Good luck and hope everything goes well.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Get well soon dude! And if its meant to be she'll love that elephant look! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
probably hit his face on the handlebars or on the ski itself when he hit the wave..

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
At least the plates and screws are titanium:wink:
You should ask if they can throw in some carbon fiber.:thumbsup:
I hope you feel better and heal up quickly.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dang, get better soon and all that, I thought Jet ski wrecks were fun but now I'm going to be all timid next time.....

·
Registered
403 Posts
deezuhl said:
probably hit his face on the handlebars or on the ski itself when he hit the wave..
WOW, Your pretty smart...Change your name to MRWIZARD10R......... Why don't you keep your comments to yourself, you will be better off...... On another note.

Hope you get well soon bud. And don't worry about the chick, there are plenty out there!!! Besides chicks dig scars!!!!!!! Get well brother!!!

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
bragg10r said:
WOW, Your pretty smart...Change your name to MRWIZARD10R......... Why don't you keep your comments to yourself, you will be better off...... On another note.

Hope you get well soon bud. And don't worry about the chick, there are plenty out there!!! Besides chicks dig scars!!!!!!! Get well brother!!!
:dontknow:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts