Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its based on the P51 mustang ww2 fighter plane(in memory i guess) Its roushcharged 510 HP,510 TORQUE .I like the corvette as well but to me owning a cheverolet is like owning a suzuki GSX-R! LOL!

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Not a bad ride. I'd rather have this:

But for that price I could have two of the Mustangs, a couple of modded '08 10R's and still have money left over. :lol:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
comparing the z06 to the cobra is apples and oranges, the Z06 plays in a whole different league than the mustang. Both are sick but that Cobra is going to be worth so much money one day.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
:iamwithst. The dealership down the street from me has 4 Roushes, and they are sweet cars as well. Just a shame they throw a solid axle in the back of that thing. BTW...I would give up a nut, a kidney, a lung and anything else I can spare for a P-51.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I'll go with the vette :thumbsup: I haven't like the vette the last 3-5 years but this year they got it right. Kinda like a cross between a vette and a ferrari...

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Its based on the P51 mustang ww2 fighter plane(in memory i guess) Its roushcharged 510 HP,510 TORQUE .I like the corvette as well but to me owning a cheverolet is like owning a suzuki GSX-R! LOL!
Rep sent. :mrgreen:

I've never been a Generic Motors fan either.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Heres mine:
koenigsegg_ccxr_special_edition-01.jpg

koenigsegg_ccxr_special_edition-05.jpg

1 - 20 of 28 Posts