Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
OOOHhhhhh shit! Its my Big Wheel from when i was like 8!!! Awesome.

Edit - needs bigger Apes! lol. Is there a stretched version yet???? ...a chopper version? lol

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Can't you just get one of these?

There she is!!! Back in the day you could drift those too just a little if you grabbed the hand brake. We thought we were tough shit on those Big Wheels:crackup:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I think that would be a blast for a while then you might need to spice it up somehow

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
They drift wayyy to long. They pick up speed on the straights, but then it takes 10 mins to drift a corner and you lose all your speed. The wheels need to grab more.

Put some go cart wheels and a lawn motor engine on one and then we'll talk :thumbsup:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, so we have all established the problem that occurs with most toys: MORE POWER. To extend the ride and drift They use a 4hp electric motor ifI am right? So why not a 10hp? Maybe some better bearings and some other things.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
ok, so we have all established the problem that occurs with most toys: More power. To extend the ride and drift they use a 4hp electric motor ifi am right? So why not a 10hp? Maybe some better bearings and some other things.
nitrous!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts