Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With great regret that I'm getting rid of my 05' 10. I really like this bike.

But It's only for the winter come spring I'll be out on an 07' 10R :thefinger
The bank I went through for this bike are a bunch of a**holes. I moved and didn't recieve my statements for 3 months, and even though I paid the bill 2 of them were late by like 5-10 days now they want to jack my intrest rate all the way up to close to 30% I'm not paying for a bike with an interest rate that high. So I told them to give me a payout and so I have a buyer for the amount owed on the bike and will be selling it on Sunday. I'm a bit sad but I know I will have another one come spring. That gives me enough time to save up and buy it outright. That financing (sp) shit sucks. Oh by the way watch out for HSBC they don't like to get money late. Or maybe they do so they can jack your interest rates through the roof. Sorry guys just needed to vent.................

I'll still be on here, but I can't wait till next season.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Pretty good reason- at least you have a plan for the 07.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I'm pissed but at the same time I'm not going to let a bank take advantage of me..... I tryed everything to talk them into working it out and lowering the rate but they weren't trying to hear it. So I went this root. Not like I'm going to ride again till spring. So everyone will be happy.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I was making payments 1 month early and thier computer system f*cked up and thought that I was making 2 payments a month and they kept charging me late fees and crap.

I called them and they got it fixed up - Moral of the story... THEY SUCK!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't own a 0 interest credit card.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
oz914 said:
With great regret that I'm getting rid of my 05' 10. I really like this bike.

But It's only for the winter come spring I'll be out on an 07' 10R :thefinger
The bank I went through for this bike are a bunch of a**holes. I moved and didn't recieve my statements for 3 months, and even though I paid the bill 2 of them were late by like 5-10 days now they want to jack my intrest rate all the way up to close to 30% I'm not paying for a bike with an interest rate that high. So I told them to give me a payout and so I have a buyer for the amount owed on the bike and will be selling it on Sunday. I'm a bit sad but I know I will have another one come spring. That gives me enough time to save up and buy it outright. That financing (sp) shit sucks. Oh by the way watch out for HSBC they don't like to get money late. Or maybe they do so they can jack your interest rates through the roof. Sorry guys just needed to vent.................

I'll still be on here, but I can't wait till next season.
...sigh. Damn dude, sorry to hear about you having this mess. :headshake

Nuttin' like financial duress to taint one's simple pleasures in life. Hopefully, you can get all the crap straight by spring, sport a new zixxer, and be ridin' before ya know it!

D

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
ninjamaster6-10 said:
Why not just transfer the loan to 0-low interest credit card?I've done it a few times.Tranfer balance!!!!!:dontknow: :eek:ccasion1
I've done that before. But not everyone gets those offers in the mail every other day, I guess. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Rock_Star said:
I was making payments 1 month early and thier computer system f*cked up and thought that I was making 2 payments a month and they kept charging me late fees and crap.
Same here. The interest rate was lower than pulling the money out of investments, but I got tired of being assessed late payments because their end of the automatic draft didn't always work. I paid-off the bike at the beginning of the year and with 4000 miles on it, don't plan on buying anything in the near term.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Next time sign up for the online payments. Almost every bank/card has that option. You can get reminders in your e mail telling you a payment is due/ and when/if, it posted....Usually works like a charm...
Enjoy the 07

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
Yeah i pay all my bills online so if theres a problem my bank will call them up and chew them a new ass. Have had it happen a few times where they said I didn't make my car payment and my bank called and said yes he did and you cashed the check come to find out some moron credited the wrong account.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya I wish they weren't being a**holes, but it works out now. I'm already set on getting a new bike in spring. No big deal I'm not riding in the winter anyway. If I did it there way I would be paying so much money for a bike not worth that. So really the timing works good. Don't worry guys I will be on a new bike come spring...

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Damn sorry 2 hear about that man! But i don't blame u i wouldn't pay that either!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts