Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the talk and focus is on the big technical shake up for 2014. All I hear is v6 turbo talk. Plus the cars look no different in 2013 than they did in 2012. Thoughts?

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
No way. Pirelli has changed all the compunds. Hammy at MB, Perez at Maclaren, Red Bull still loaded and Rikkenen still in the mix. Its gonna be a thrilla!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Anybody see the report on a sauber spy at Rb? Cars styling cues are almost identical. Idk if its so much a spy things as finding out what works and refining it.

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns24781.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
it's going to be great, Hamilton is out of Mclaren so won't have to see or hear him from now on. Shumi won't be racing, but oh well. Ice man still in the mix, and I see red bull sucking at first but should catch up after few races, same with Ferrari since they spend last few races fighting for the championship instead of developing a new car.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not really a big F1 fan even though 2012 I thought was good to watch at times. Hate webber reckon he need to get himself a personality. Might have a bit closer look this year.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
He's in a tough situation though. Great car, but dr Marko hates him, but can win in car.

Or leave at old age to where exactly?

He's stuck at red bull with no personality and vettel being attended to by everyone.

Not bad for a number 2 driver.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it's going to be great, Hamilton is out of Mclaren so won't have to see or hear him from now on. Shumi won't be racing, but oh well. Ice man still in the mix, and I see red bull sucking at first but should catch up after few races, same with Ferrari since they spend last few races fighting for the championship instead of developing a new car.
Still wondering what the heck was Hamilton thinking in leaving Ron Dennis!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts