Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

81 - 100 of 580 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Im blown away... Im so Glad Sherv is going to prove kawi wrong and their thousands of hours of research is completely wrong! "Kawi your idiots I tell you this is how it should look...... Grind grind grind.... cut cut cut, there we go TADAAAAA!!!"

Your dead
Seriously....

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Shervin, I hope this is a joke. I have been negative in the past, but I am taking it to a whole new level, as you have as well. If you ride that death contraption near anyone I know, god for bid it be anyone I am related to, and it breaks in half sending shit flying all over the roads, people swerve into medians trying to avoid your flailing bod, and someone else besides your special ass gets injured, let me just say that while it may be difficult to live with yourself afterwards, you wont have to worry about it. Keep that cadaver-mobile away from the entire mid west and WI especially.

Someone call his insurance agent.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
PS. This is by far the most epic fail I have ever laid my eyes on. Holes in the ECU guy and "yut ugh" guy and NOS energy drink guy are all so relieved you came along and destroyed their epic failness with your damn speed holes in the frame.

IBSR

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I wouldnt expect anything different from this guy:badteeth:

I say drill some holes in it, should make it lighter too:lol::badteeth:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
SHERV..HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MUTHA F#CKING MIND MAN!!!!??????
COME ON DUDE!...SERIOUSLY,.....DO NOT,..I F#CKING REPEAT

DO NOT RIDE YOUR BIKE LIKE THIS.......I EMPLORE UPON YOU WITH ALL SINCERETY!..YOU ARE GONNA GET YOURSELD KILLED!!.NO JOKE!!!

I HAVE NEVER BASHED YOU FOR YOUR MODS EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT SEE THE VALUE IN THEM.......BUT THIS SHIT TAKES THE CAKE BRO......YOU HAVE JUST PUT YOURSELF IN HARMS WAY..FOR REAL!!!!!.......IF YOU DO NOT SCRAP THIS FRAME AND BUY ANOTHER.......I CAN NO LONGER CONVERSE WITH YOU,...SIMPLY FOR THE FACT THAT i WILL BE TALKING TO A DEAD MAN!!!!

PLEASE LISTEN TO ME FRIEND!!.......THESE GUYS ARE NOT SMASHING YOUR IDEA HERE BECAUSE THEY JUST DO NOT LIKE IT,......IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE ACTUALLY DONE SOMETHING WAY BEYOND DANGEROUS AND THEY ARE GOING OUT OF THEIR MINDS ON WHY YOU WOULD DO THIS!!!!.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LISTEN......AND GET ANOTHER FRAME ASAMFP..DO NOT RIDE THE BIKE LIKE THIS!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
wow:headshake, What kind of drugs is this guy on???? i have never seen anyone so anxious to fu*k their bike up, Sherv i know your reading this thread.. listen to everyone and dont ride this bike unless your wanting to visit the hospital or the morgue... If you showed this bike to your insurance company they would total it on the spot

and to think it use to look like this...

·
I'm here WAY too much..
1,998 Posts
PS. This is by far the most epic fail I have ever laid my eyes on. Holes in the ECU guy and "yut ugh" guy and NOS energy drink guy are all so relieved you came along and destroyed their epic failness with your damn speed holes in the frame.

IBSR
:lol:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
damn,.I have a headache........i think i will drill a 1/4 inch hole in my forehead to releive the pressure!
Shervin......does that sound logical?........well.....your frame hole "mod".has the same type of outcome as my headache relief program.......damn dude...I cant believe what you have done to your bike........please dont ride like that.....and welding patches is not gonna help either......the heat used to tig patches in will just weaken it more....scrap that frame bro!....I hope you are listening!.......and I PRAY that you take my advise!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Seriously, What is going on in that dudes brain? I'm beginning to wonder if he cut his frame out of spite?

Someone should get a camera on that dude and ask him wtf is he thinking. What state is he in?

:eyecrazy:

If he's in So Cal, can someone help me find him? I'll go video tape homer myself.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Hey Bloo said he's on a "Time Out." So maybe he will be back soon .
Yes, a looong one.

ok I say unban him and see what he has to say this seriously might be one of the most retarded things I have ever seen on the internet!!!!
Negative Ghost Rider...seems to back fire on me when I only BAN for 3 days...learning most come back with the same Attitude and still have no respect of the BAN/Warning/Site/Moderator...I am now in favor of Long term BANs recently..if you come back from a long Term Ban and NO change then it shows me a PERMANENT BAN is in line. :badteeth:

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
last chance...this is the second time. :wink:
Actually Badexample is a good EXAMPLE why I am in favor of LONG TERM BANs....I might make an EXAMPLE out of him for another TEST case...this is his second thread testing. :wink:

edit...meaning he is coming off a BAN himself. :mrgreen:

bloo

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ok if I read this right shervin says this is a revolution to the site? lol with this being said I cant believe no one has already came up with these ideas, theyre really innovative! Sheds a whole new light on suicide! IMO lol

·
Registered
971 Posts
I reckon he's doing a ZX7R mod... Ram air scoops out the side.

It's okay though. The rivetted tin-can gusset he puts back will give the integrity back to the frame... Plus maybe act as stop drills for the impending cracks. See, he's thought it out...

Can't wait.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Making Air intake project process increasing horsepower, torque, topspeed more fuel effidency less mpg less pollution less vibration and better handling at high speed A Revolution on ZX-10R Designed and Made by Shervin Rezaiy ShervinRRR COME ON BABY

I know this has already been determined but:screwy:

81 - 100 of 580 Posts