Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was out in the cage with my woman, and we came apon a red light with some anus on a new gsxr1K at the pole position. We followed him from light to light. He was all about racing every car that pulled next to him and we counted atleast 50 wheelie attempts in a 15 mile stretch of road. Even my woman was like hes going to get himself killed. That a$$hole is the kind of guy that gives us a bad name and gets our insurance rates up. It was a new gsxr that had rubber from burnouts flung all over the underside of the tail and he had NO plate. Bike looked dirty as hell too. No leathers, no helmet and a teehirt was all he had on. what a disgrace.

Brian

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
its guys like that, dressed like that, that when they go down i have no remorse. my girlfriends jaw dropped when she called once and said hey babe, there is this guy on a bike like yours in flip flops, shorts, wife beater and backwards hat. i said good, hope he crashes and learns his lesson. she couldn't beleive i said that but hey, stupid is what stupid does.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Just remember Darwins theory..."Survival of the Fittest"

This guy will be lucky if he's still riding in a few months.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The wheelie attempts were comical too!! He was standing up around maybe 45mph and yanking the shit out of the bars. I was thinking that if you have to try that hard to wheelie on a new literbike, you either got a dog of a bike or you are in need of some FORMAL Training. neither of which are true here or are available. Furthermore, I'd be wearing full leathers and a helmet for starters if I was him. One good twist of the gas while yanking that hard is going to turn into a loop out. 12 oclock here he comes. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:fu2:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
rocketracermike said:
You know when he does wreck. He will blame the bike.

Yeah, the bike or the tires. Seems pretty common for folks to claim the tire fugged them, or the bike done this or that. Funny thing is, everytime I've almost bit it I've been able to review the incident and figure out what ***I*** done to cause it. Luckily I have only gone down once at parking lot speed and haven't bit it going fast yet. Hopefully admitting I've been at fault and learning from my close calls will keep the big get off away for a while longer than blaming the bike or tires would. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts