Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No it wasn't from wine either!!! :idea:

I had to go to the old hospital Wed for some horribly invasive tests and I had some pretty damn cool drugs that made me yack EVERYWHERE!!!

I mean I got it on the wall, the floor, the curtain AND the nurses! LOL (yes, I even took photos!) LOL

So now I'm home sick cause I can't move my neck, can't hardly swallow, and I'm generally feeling sorry for myself! I puked every 20 minutes for 4.5 hours - like clockwork. I couldn't leave to go home cause I couldn't stop!!!

So since I slept for like 17 hours yesterday/lastnight, and now I'm awake, someone tell me some puking stories to make me laugh and make me hurt some more!!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope, no alcohol for 48 hours (like they'd have to tell me that, I can't even look at alcohol right now) and I wasn't supposed to drive yesterday either - but that was kinda fun! LOL

Thanks! Now tell me stories! I KNOW you've all got stories in there somewhere!!! (PS. If you don't tell me stories I'll post the pictures! :spit:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Anyone ever puke so hard you get a chunk or chunks of food up in your nasal cavity? They when you try to hack that out of there it makes you puke even more? If you have, you know what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
537 Posts
dr_wookiee said:
Anyone ever puke so hard you get a chunk or chunks of food up in your nasal cavity? They when you try to hack that out of there it makes you puke even more? If you have, you know what I'm talking about.
I puked up cottage cheese and cheez nips one time (long story). A chunk of the cracker/cheese mixture got stuck in my nasal cavity.

good times, good times :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Was at jennings a few weeks ago parting with a couple corner workers that were telling some of the funniest stories i had ever heard. I only had about 3 beers and was laughing so hard i started coughing and then started puking. I couldn't stop laughing while i was coughing so i lead to the upchucking. We kept giving them beer cause the more drunk they got the better their stories got. I quit drinking so i could remember some of the stories. I haven't had that much fun parting sober in a long time. :badteeth:

If any of you ever go to jennings you have to find Hoot and Captain. :crackup:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
i wanna see the pics. should be amusing.

hope ya feel better tho.

how bout a this story.

took a triple shot of vodka, not only did i throw up, but i shot the entire triple shot outta my nose. yeah.. that hurt. i can still feel the burn everytime i think about it.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks so much you guys, these are friggin great stories! Ya'll made me laugh, which hurts, but it was worth it!

More stories!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
I was over at my sister's place eating spaghetti and her husband said something to make me laugh. Next thing I know I am blowing pieces of noodles out my nose. Burned like hell and made my eyes water real bad.

·
Registered
656 Posts
My sister called late one night to come and pick her up cause she had too much to drink. :beer: So on the way home, one of her friends in the back seat let it go :puke: followed by my sister in the front seat. :puke:
OH YEAH ! This was my truck we were in. :angryfire

1 - 20 of 30 Posts