Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
better than trying to change heads on a vortec 5.7...Its been hot as balls down here too

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill work for 10 mins then have to walk outside the garage and jump in the swimming pool for 10 mins. its gonna be a long process.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Well its the opposite here in Wisco; 73 and sunny and steadily warming up till friday - not a chance of rain all week.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I wish I wouldve had a pool, to dive in while working on my damn truck, it mightve made it not suck so much dick. what all u gotta do?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I wish I wouldve had a pool, to dive in while working on my damn truck, it mightve made it not suck so much dick. what all u gotta do?
Pulling the tank off and shipping my ecu to guhl and then pulling the oem shock out in anticipation of my ohlins ttx mk2 I ordered and IM fucking melting in here and my ape manual cct wont ship out till next week they backordered

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
aww u ninny! that aint that bad!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
i know..I was out trying to finish my truck up yesterday from 2-2...still couldnt get the fucking thing to crank (timing is off), but the shitty thing is the starter tries to crank the truck when its in the ON position. Cant figure out y, but Im thinking bad starter relay

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Yea I was sweating my balls off yesterday doing the sprocket change and 1/5th insert in the garage. I need to invest in a nice sized fan.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im not touching my truck I parked it in the shade under the tree and that's where it's gonna sit till sunfall the other day it was so hot in there when I opened the door the hot air burned my eyeballs

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Im not touching my truck I parked it in the shade under the tree and that's where it's gonna sit till sunfall the other day it was so hot in there when I opened the door the hot air burned my eyeballs
its been sitting in a shop for 2wks while we found time to tear it down, and got it back together last night, just cant get the timing right on the distributer and ofcourse the stupid starter issue.

we had a 24in zx10 powered fan lol it blew quite nicely, but if u got out of the jet stream u were soaked in a min

1 - 18 of 18 Posts