Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Im not sure what to do... I have the chance to get a new car... I currently drive a 2009 Honda Civic Si coupe and thinking about trading it in for a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3... Im not really losing that much, but I have no idea what to do... My civic is a redline orange pearl and the speed 3 will be black with the tech. package

OR

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
mazdaspeed 3 263hp or my civic si with 197?? ah what to do... hondas i know are the most reliable cars!! i do have a 21month baby and would be easier with having a 4 door...

·
Supercharged Mod
4,391 Posts
Why change out the one you have?

I normally drive vehicles until the foreseeable cost of keeping them on the road another year exceeds what they are worth.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why change out the one you have?

I normally drive vehicles until the foreseeable cost of keeping them on the road another year exceeds what they are worth.
i have a disease and get bored with cars rather quickly.. ive owned 29 different cars in 10 years... :headshake

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
the mazda is a fun car to have.... but if i got to get something diff., it will be the 4 door Pontiac G8... lots of power and room

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
All i can say is must be nice to be able to afford cars and whatnot like that, here i am trying to sell things to get money to buy things I want, LOL but if you have the money and are not gonna take a big hit might as well go with the car you want cause if you dont it will eat ya alive thinking about it all the time LOL ...post pics of it tomorrow when you go to pick it up..

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If your "bored with it, get something drastically different- like a used vette or something...
went down that road already... bought a z06 and go raped witn maint.. tires and oil changes...

im trying to stick with the 4cyl cars since i drive 100 miles to work... i may do some research and see how reliable the mzr motors are...:dontknow: we know the k20z are awesome motors and can handle a shit load of power without changing the internals

·
Registered
641 Posts
I have 2 kids ages 6 and 8 and have a 2008 civic si coupe, and an '07 civic ex coupe. Contrary to popular belief, having a child doesn't necessitate a minivan/SUV or even a four door car. Prior to our two civics, we had two eclipse turbos.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Had a new body Honda civic, comming from trucks it was like driving a go kart, fast steering and awesome brakes, fun little car til I traded it for another truck.

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
went down that road already... bought a z06 and go raped witn maint.. tires and oil changes...

im trying to stick with the 4cyl cars since i drive 100 miles to work... i may do some research and see how reliable the mzr motors are...:dontknow: we know the k20z are awesome motors and can handle a shit load of power without changing the internals
Stick with 4 cyl ninjas...they are more fun to ride to work! :mrgreen:

...and Hondas are not the MOST reliable cars out there. For the all around pkg...go with the Mazda. <---that's coming from a Toyota Guy.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the imput guys! But I actually decided to keep my si and spend money on the 10 and the gsxr! I really didn't want to put 2k down

1 - 19 of 19 Posts