Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one have any front and rear brake rotor bolts? I need a set for the front and rear. If some one has any new sets please let me know.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
You might check, but I am pretty sure those marchesnis are gonna need the shorter rotor bolts, rear set attachment bolts are the size you need. Almost positive on this, my PVM's needed the shorter bolts, and I am pretty sure the Marchesnis need them too.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
You might check, but I am pretty sure those marchesnis are gonna need the shorter rotor bolts, rear set attachment bolts are the size you need. Almost positive on this, my PVM's needed the shorter bolts, and I am pretty sure the Marchesnis need them too.
YES YOUR RIGHT !!!!!!!! i found that out when i was trying to put the rotors on ... so i just cut about 1/8 inch off and it worked great !
[/IMG]
[/IMG] and everything balanced perfect rear wheel took no weights and the front took a very small weight

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to pull one out and check it....Do you know the how much they need to be torqued?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts