Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Hamilton will come back the second half of the season. Only 2.5 months till im in Austin with the wife watching F1 for real!!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Spoiler!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,021 Posts
Spoiler!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Spoiler!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
As disappointed as i am with that incident, the start of the race is a very hectic time and sometimes sh!t happens. Congrats to the race winner though. The one thing i dont like about F1 sometimes is how finicky the stewards can be with racing incidents and contact, i wish at times they would just let the men do their job.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,021 Posts
Jdub Ill have to say I like Alonso too. Actually the only guy I really DONT like is Hamilton. He just has a spoiled punk selfish attitude sometimes. Funny cause I really liked him his first year. Ive just slowly come to resent his attitudes at times. I guess maybe Webber is my favorite. Hes an old guy; and we old guys have to stick together! Lol!! I agree CP the start and first few corners of an F1 race are extremely dicey at best and I admire your positive attitude.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Jdub Ill have to say I like Alonso too. Actually the only guy I really DONT like is Hamilton. He just has a spoiled punk selfish attitude sometimes. Funny cause I really liked him his first year. Ive just slowly come to resent his attitudes at times. I guess maybe Webber is my favorite. Hes an old guy; and we old guys have to stick together! Lol!! I agree CP the start and first few corners of an F1 race are extremely dicey at best and I admire your positive attitude.
i have to admit that i really like kimi raikkonen too lol. his interview at belgium was awesome. " i dont care if theres one swedish fan or 100, doesnt matter to me" couldnt find the exact quote but it made me laugh.

flame suit on

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have to admit that i really like kimi raikkonen too lol. his interview at belgium was awesome. " i dont care if theres one swedish fan or 100, doesnt matter to me" couldnt find the exact quote but it made me laugh.

flame suit on
I think he said Finns. Still insulting when someone spent 1000.00s to take family to event and then some monotone rally guy says that crap. Might as well tweet telemetry.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,021 Posts

flame suit on

I think they call him "The Iceman" for more than just his driving style. He seems almost monotone at times during interviews but hes a cold killer behind the wheel.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I think they call him "The Iceman" for more than just his driving style. He seems almost monotone at times during interviews but hes a cold killer behind the wheel.
i agree. i still think hes awesome though. i think hes monotone because he really doesnt care for the interviews or the fans. hes there to race and get paid. obviously not the best for a "show" but there isnt a fluctuation in performance or intensity which i think is pretty unique. obviously more of a personality would make for more fans and more money but hey what do i know.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,021 Posts
i agree. i still think hes awesome though. i think hes monotone because he really doesnt care for the interviews or the fans. hes there to race and get paid. obviously not the best for a "show" but there isnt a fluctuation in performance or intensity which i think is pretty unique. obviously more of a personality would make for more fans and more money but hey what do i know.
I like him too. I was wondering after the rally car incident if he would be the same driver he used to be. Massa certainly isnt after his incident. I think Kimi is though and hes brought the Lotus team along quite well.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts