Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend and I were out riding the other day and he dropped his bike. He broke off his shifter his mirror and thrashed most of the plastics on the left side and the front. I have tried to find new fairings on the internet but I can't find any. If you could help me help him that would be great.:helmet:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
That bike is so new, the only place you will find them are either on ebay or you can buy race fairings!!! I hate hotbodies race fairings but they do have a complete belly pan/lower fairings for cheap along with tail, tank ect. If anything buy what you need there for cheap get them painted to match the oem color then buy the upper from ebay so you can keep the stock headlight set up!!! Good luck

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I showed him the race fairing option and he was not so thrilled, but he was less thrilled to here the dealership price, thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
sucks to hear about your buddy dropping his brand new bike. sometimes you gotta pay to play

·
Registered
70 Posts
That bike is so new, the only place you will find them are either on ebay or you can buy race fairings!!! I hate hotbodies race fairings but they do have a complete belly pan/lower fairings for cheap along with tail, tank ect. If anything buy what you need there for cheap get them painted to match the oem color then buy the upper from ebay so you can keep the stock headlight set up!!! Good luck
cut the top and mold headlights into the top rather than getting more fairings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts