Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
05ZixxR said:
pretty clever way to boost the sales...does playboy happen to be available?
lol, I don't know about that you may want to call the customer service number on the site. On the other hand this is a Christian school fundraiser. :crackup:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Will be more than happy to order something and help out a great fundraiser like this. My girl and I are moving this weekend (9-30/10-1) and I will order when we get into our new address.:ayyy:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
mjg68901 said:
Will be more than happy to order something and help out a great fundraiser like this. My girl and I are moving this weekend (9-30/10-1) and I will order when we get into our new address.:ayyy:

Very cool. Good luck with the move, Let me know if there is anything I can do to help (eventhough Im in seattle). Fundraiser ends on the 10-8-06 :crackup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Did a renewal of Motorcyclist today. I also could have done a renewal of Sport Rider but wanted to make sure there was no lapse on that one and opted to just mail in the warning mail I got from them...sorry but at least you got something. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
bluedevil said:
Did a renewal of Motorcyclist today. I also could have done a renewal of Sport Rider but wanted to make sure there was no lapse on that one and opted to just mail in the warning mail I got from them...sorry but at least you got something. :thumbsup:

Thanks Blue. Rep to ya

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
:bump:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
zx7rydr said:
:+1: Thanks to all of you that have contributed thus far. One week left, hurry to the site and order while you can, for a good cause guys.

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
zx7rydr said:
:+1: Thanks to all of you that have contributed thus far. One week left, hurry to the site and order while you can, for a good cause guys.
dude i did some shopping there, but when it comes to check out, a question is asked....which state r u from?? is there anyway a FURNER can help???:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
luis.pita said:
dude i did some shopping there, but when it comes to check out, a question is asked....which state r u from?? is there anyway a FURNER can help???:rolleyes:

yeah, get a green card :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
luis.pita said:
You can have it sent to my house and I will ship it to ya for free. I just sent my address to ya. If anyone else wants to help overseas I can pm you my info.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
zx7rydr said:
You can have it sent to my house and I will ship it to ya for free. I just sent my address to ya. If anyone else wants to help overseas I can pm you my info.
:+1: :eek:ccasion1 got the info.....so u sure better not steal my Dierks Bentley cd or i will have the need to kick your ass....:spit:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I got Dierks Bentley if you need a copy luis

I got sport rider btw

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
luis.pita said:
:+1: :eek:ccasion1 got the info.....so u sure better not steal my Dierks Bentley cd or i will have the need to kick your ass....:spit:

I will not steal it, I will just rip a copy for myself first. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
She likes his music...Times tickin for you to get over here for my birthday party

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
luckz88 said:
I got sport rider btw
Thank you sir for you support. Rep to ya.:thumbsup:

EDIT: I need to spread it around I guess a little more. wtf. I have givin rep to like 5-6 people since I last gave you some. Rep is on its way

21 - 40 of 61 Posts