Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So back in May I bought a subframe(zx10r) with a battery tray from a guy on ebay (gsxrcycler). It took over a month for it to get to me and when it did it was completely different then what he has advertised and the battery tray was completely smashed up. This is our email conversation:

Hi,
So I finally got the subframe from you. There is a big ground mark on the back of it and also the battery tray is all broken. This is not what I paid for. First of all the subframe in your picture is not the one that I got. The reason I bought it from you is because in your post it says that everything comes together and that it's in excellent condition so I just assumed that I will not be getting just the subframe and that I would be getting a battery tray that is not broken because the one in your picture is not broken. I don't want this subframe that is NOT in excellent condition so I want you to refund my money with money for shipping and I will ship it back to you.

Thanks
Vlad

His respond:

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please send it back and I will issue a full refund.

Thanks,

Kyle

So I sent it back to him and sent him an email with the tracking number and a full total for refund. I never got a respond from him but I just assumed that he didn't have anything to say. Two weeks went by and still nothing so I emailed him again and no respond. I went on a vacation and now I am back (10 days) and his account is cancelled. I contacted ebay and since it's been more then 45 days from the purchase date they can't do anything.
Anyone know what I can do now?

Here is his info if someone is close to him and would like to do me a huge favor and go and knock this asshole out. I would even pitch in some money for that.

Kyle Russell
3741 Eastern Ave NE
Cedar Rapids, IA, 52402

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
sadly I'de say your shit outa luck:headshakesorry for your loss . I got hosed by a fellow from across the pond the same way 2 years ago since the account was closed there was nothing to be done.As Clark Howard the consumer warrior says 'do'nt spend more on e-bay than you're willing to loose'

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I contacted my credit card and they will refund my money and go after the guy. Good thing I used the credit card to pay or I would be shit out of luck.

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Yeah, always use a CC for bigger purchases.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts