Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states I need a new rear fender complete with stock lights attached.. Must have the red reflector on the bottom.. Hoping someone with a new bike is looking to put a fender kit on and wants to get rid of their old fender kit. Must be for an 08... Our laws are changing for inspection and i need to have a stock peice put on to pass.. Hoping someone can help me out!!!!!

thanks in advance!!!!!!!

·
T Double D
870 Posts
i got one if he falls throught i got it with everything

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
As the title states I need a new rear fender complete with stock lights attached.. Must have the red reflector on the bottom.. Hoping someone with a new bike is looking to put a fender kit on and wants to get rid of their old fender kit. Must be for an 08... Our laws are changing for inspection and i need to have a stock peice put on to pass.. Hoping someone can help me out!!!!!

thanks in advance!!!!!!!
were do you live , dam that sucks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ratfink.. got a line on one right now but if it falls through i'll definatly hit you up for yours... i'll pm you either way just so if you get a chance to sell it you'll know...

i'm in canada..(nova scotia to be exact) and they are raping us hard with new legislation for the motor vehicle inspection regulations... dealers and inspection stations are not allowed to pass bikes if there are any aftermarket tail kits, after market lights etc... pretty brutal.. they just hired a ton of new inspection officers who do nothing all day but road blocks to check vehicles.. they to date have been checking just big rig trucks but it's coming down the pipe and every vehicle on the road will be subject to their wrath... :(

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
ratfink.. got a line on one right now but if it falls through i'll definatly hit you up for yours... i'll pm you either way just so if you get a chance to sell it you'll know...

i'm in canada..(nova scotia to be exact) and they are raping us hard with new legislation for the motor vehicle inspection regulations... dealers and inspection stations are not allowed to pass bikes if there are any aftermarket tail kits, after market lights etc... pretty brutal.. they just hired a ton of new inspection officers who do nothing all day but road blocks to check vehicles.. they to date have been checking just big rig trucks but it's coming down the pipe and every vehicle on the road will be subject to their wrath... :(
nothing better to do than bother hard working people :bs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts