Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAMIT!! Someone has to be close enough to me so I can hook up with you guys and really ride, not this Harley pace crap, no offense to those that have them, but she needs to start running at a quicker pace.

DB, I miss riding with you guys!! Say hello to them for me.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
RickRoush03 said:
DAMIT!! Someone has to be close enough to me so I can hook up with you guys and really ride, not this Harley pace crap, no offense to those that have them, but she needs to start running at a quicker pace.

DB, I miss riding with you guys!! Say hello to them for me.

Dude....went on a sweet ass ride across FM337 this weekend....tore it up. No officer Sanchez in sight either. Put about 350 miles on her. I'm sure you will find some folks to ride with up there.....from what I hear the area is beautiful.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Hell I would much rather ride alone then with a bunch of people you have no faith in.. :dontknow: I rode about 250 miles myself this weekend..

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am 1hr N of the city along the hudson river. I would ride by myself its just that i am not sure were the "twisties" etc are, i have passed a few group of riders going the other way, just no way to turn around and join them.

DB, I miss it for the roads and the rides!! Keep tearing it up!!

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
riding with people usually get you into trouble. my friends got pulled over a few times when they went riding with me when i was in the stuntin stage

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
RickRoush03 said:
I am 1hr N of the city along the hudson river. I would ride by myself its just that i am not sure were the "twisties" etc are, i have passed a few group of riders going the other way, just no way to turn around and join them.

DB, I miss it for the roads and the rides!! Keep tearing it up!!
Is that Rockland County?

·
Registered
370 Posts
If you come up north a bit, I go over to Plattsburgh to hook up with a buddy and we ride to Whiteface and Lake Placid sometimes. And if you want to take a trip into VT, there are some nice twisty roads here too (if you don't mind some crappy pavement)......

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok, are we talking this weekend? i'll look on a map to see were your located.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'd like to get a ride going this weekend but I may have some friends up (the guy I usually ride with). Only problem is, a BLIND cager backed over his R1, while at the Chevy dealership. They were the only 2 vehicles in the service parking lot, and somehow she managed to back into his bike, get it stuck under her bumper (car) and back up another 5 feet with it stuck there.

I'll let you know what's going to be happening.

I'm in Burlington, VT. If you look at a map or Mapquest, look for Ethan Allen Parkway. It takes about 3 hours to get to Albany from here (obeying the speed limit). So I imagine you're about 4-5 hours south here?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts