Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,810 Posts
:shady: Really?

I heard he perfected his gravity-powered car. When it got up to 88mph, it warped the space-time continuum and he was swallowed up in the resulting blackhole.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
He is a Moderator on the Gixxer forums.

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
I wonder if that bike is still in one piece. I wonder if he took at look at the panigale and then removed the frame from his bike and zap strapped all the components together.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
What happened to him anyway, was he banned, got mad and left the site??
I remember reading something about him leaving awhile back but my memory fails me :dontknow:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,810 Posts
What happened to him anyway, was he banned, got mad and left the site??
I remember reading something about him leaving awhile back but my memory fails me :dontknow:
He was getting ridiculed very hard for his attitude and lack of knowledge/skill, so he demanded to be made a Moderator of this site so he could try to control what people said about him. When that failed, he wound up getting banned for awhile and never came back.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
He was getting ridiculed very hard for his attitude and lack of knowledge/skill, so he demanded to be made a Moderator of this site so he could try to control what people said about him. When that failed, he wound up getting banned for awhile and never came back.
:spit::crackup:
Some peoples children :lol::lol:

Thanks bro

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,810 Posts

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
So true!

Found this while doing a quick search for him....seems like you've had this question for awhile now. :dontknow: :lol:

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96678&highlight=shervin
Damn, Told you my memory was failing me :lol::lol:

In the words of Eddie Murphy,....
It's cold in here and I don't know what time it is.
Make me a cup of tea.
:crackup:

While I'm bullshitting, the last lane line I had,
I listed my name as.... Al Zymer
I kid you not:lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
He signed in 3/31/2012

Here was his goodbye message on his page.

Dear valuable friends and all viewers and fans!
Since i did not become a moderator on this forum, i am leaving this forum as i said before. I have a lot of friends and fans that you are watching my page that you are the only reason I write this last statement here. I leave this forum for good mostly because of the lack of the management. My friends are my friends regardless where I am at or where they are! I have big plans in mind and hopefully good days are coming.. If I use my power on the good way I plan and make those plans, everybody is going to get benefit from them!

God bless all good people!
Shervin Rezaiy

·
Registered
414 Posts
I don't know why but when I see posts about him I always think of Sherman from American pie, otherwise known as the "sherminator". :lol:

Sent from my SGH-T989

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts