Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the welcome. the only other zx10 i have seen in my area is a black one. slipon akra. i rode with him on 33 for a few minutes in the summer then he got off at saylorsburg exit. also saw a black one near kawi on rt 512

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well I have the special edition '07, and I do ride 33 to get to work but I don't think it was me you saw. I have seen other 10R's around. I even saw another special edition up here in Lehighton. When the weather gets non-shitty we'll have to ride. I already put mine up for the winter.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mine is away for the winter also.

·
Registered
115 Posts
We need to remember this thread when the cinders and sand wash away this spring.

·
Registered
55 Posts
let me know if anybody goes to the track at all, i'm down for going as long as its not on a wera race weekend

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I went to Nazareth hs.....but Graduated Downingtown near West Chester!....Any of you guys know Tom Shafnisky from A-town?
I will be up for a visit in the spring or summer.we'll have to get up and ride!!
I guess they are still working on Rt.22 huh?.......for like the last 15 years?........lol..........I moved to NC in 92 and love the roads here!!.super for riding!!......any of you guys plan on hitting Deals Gap this summer hit me up!!........

·
Registered
204 Posts
CLYMER here.....Its between indiana and ebensburg. And me and my buddies are always looking for other to ride with. I got family in Lebanon, Pa so if yall wanna ride it me up ill just stay at my uncles there

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
im in jersey not sure how far i am from u guys but always ready to ride.

·
Registered
115 Posts
It seems we could merge this with the "PA riders" forum. or at least split it into east coast and west coast...

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I live in NC mountains ,........have since 92...but I often come to Allentown/Easton area to visit friends and Family!.......I will follow this thread ,......would be great to get up with you guys during the summer some time!....or vise versa!!.......I am only about an hour and 40min from the Gap/Tail of the Dragon!.............hit me back if ya guys ever head south!........I know some sickass riding roads around here(mountains)!!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I grew up in Nazareth area!....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts