Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love riding down the highway and when it openes up with no cars on a long straight away i always get her up to at least 170-180. that shits fast

·
Registered
724 Posts
i love riding down the highway and when it openes up with no cars on a long straight away i always get her up to at least 170-180. that shits fast
:BangHead: Thanks...you make us all look bad when you do that shit...

·
Registered
615 Posts
This is a very informative thread.... :heyyou:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:BangHead: Thanks...you make us all look bad when you do that shit...
notice how i said when no one is around. i dont do that when others are on the road. too dangerous

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
This is a very informative thread.... :heyyou:
It is because I didn't know Ricky Bobby was a sponsor for Maypax :heyyou::lol::helmet:

·
Registered
356 Posts
That's all you got up to? Why not just max out?

:lol:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
10roller, im also a skydiver!! how many jumps u have

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Did I misunderstand you or did you also say in another thread that you don't have insurance on your bike?

:headshake

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have liability insurance. My full coverage quote was like 3500 a year. i refuse to pay that

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
You under 25 or have speeding tickets. My full coverage is $800/yr with clean record.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
clean record here also, u know what now that i think about it i got the insurance quote april of 07 so i was 24, im 26 now.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
huge difference. they quoted me 1500 every 6 month til I told them I was 25. then it was 400

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Come to a land speed racing event and go as fast as you can in a controlled environment. The street is dangerous, not only for you but for others. Sorry to preach, the reason insurance is so high is that unexpected things happen all the time on the road, too many variables. -Dean

http://www.ecta-lsr.com/

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Did I misunderstand you or did you also say in another thread that you don't have insurance on your bike?

:headshake
:spit: :+1:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Come to a land speed racing event and go as fast as you can in a controlled environment. The street is dangerous, not only for you but for others. Sorry to preach, the reason insurance is so high is that unexpected things happen all the time on the road, too many variables. -Dean

http://www.ecta-lsr.com/
:iamwithst that fast on the street is asking to die. it doesnt even matter if there are other folks. the damn bots dots on the road will screw you up at that speed.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
You under 25 or have speeding tickets. My full coverage is $800/yr with clean record.
Hell im 23 almost 24 and every one wants 3 times my bike payment for insurance?!!!! there outta there damn mind. !

Clean record by the way. well 3 years worth HA

·
Registered
128 Posts

i have worked at a motorcycle shop for a little over 2 years now.

and im sorry, but your the guys i cant stand.

not trying to be mean, but if your gonna post something like this, expect some opinions.

take it to a track.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts