Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really cool! Off topic, but who noticed that "object" in the video make a 90 degree turn at the 7:05 mark?
Heh heh, I saw there was a UFO video related to this:

It took me a while to see what they were talking about but after watching it a few times I am pretty sure I know what it is (assuming it's not a video artifact which I don't think it is). I believe it's a very small dust particle and it is inside the ISS and not outside. Inside the ISS there is air and there certainly would be air handling machines to keep the air moving. Otherwise you would have the carbon dioxide building up around you as you breath and you would suffocate. My guess is this dust particle floated up and got caught in a very slight draft from the air handler. Not enough of a draft to cause her hair to move around as she appears to have some hair products in her hair to make it stay in place. If it's just a dust particle it wouldn't take much air movement at all to do that.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Heh heh, I saw there was a UFO video related to this:

Best UFO footage - ISS - NASA footage, unnoticed NASA in original upload (1080p HD) - YouTube

It took me a while to see what they were talking about but after watching it a few times I am pretty sure I know what it is (assuming it's not a video artifact which I don't think it is). I believe it's a very small dust particle and it is inside the ISS and not outside. Inside the ISS there is air and there certainly would be air handling machines to keep the air moving. Otherwise you would have the carbon dioxide building up around you as you breath and you would suffocate. My guess is this dust particle floated up and got caught in a very slight draft from the air handler. Not enough of a draft to cause her hair to move around as she appears to have some hair products in her hair to make it stay in place. If it's just a dust particle it wouldn't take much air movement at all to do that.
I'ts definitely possible. I tried to track it across the glass to see if it went behind or in front the window but the video gets shakey. Another weird observation... the stars in the background are visible through the insulation panel. The stars shine through as she closes it and they match up to their location as its opened...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'ts definitely possible. I tried to track it across the glass to see if it went behind or in front the window but the video gets shakey. Another weird observation... the stars in the background are visible through the insulation panel. The stars shine through as she closes it and they match up to their location as its opened...
The only thing I see anywhere close to what you are describing are the specs on the window. In fact I don't think I can actually see any stars at all, and they are all specs on the window. The stars would be washed out from the light reflecting off the earth and the space station itself since they are on the daylight side.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The only thing I see anywhere close to what you are describing are the specs on the window. In fact I don't think I can actually see any stars at all, and they are all specs on the window. The stars would be washed out from the light reflecting off the earth and the space station itself since they are on the daylight side.
Agreed. Mind settled :nerd: Good video btw, love my pitbull stand!

·
Registered
461 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,969 Posts
Didn't know that. That's pretty cool actually!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts