Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to thank yall for having such great write ups on the euro signal install. It helped alot. I just got them yesterday and installed them this morning at work. Took me 10 mins tops. It really does help to screw the screws in a couple times before you actually install the blinkers. I did have to remove the three allens that hold the middle fairing and pulled it out a bit to get the tab out of the rubber grommet. Installing them was a snap. BTW, I bought the cheap-o ones from Targa, I think they were $30 a side. They looked like decend quality and they fit perfect, no gaps or misalignment. Thanks guys!
Joe

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I been enjoying it since it came out man. Sad thing is, I haven't even really ridden it lately. Yesterday, after work, I walked by it in the parking area. It was dusty, brown, and covered with cobwebs. I rolled it over to my house and gave her a nice detail, then ripped her over to the gas station for a fill up. Rode her to work today, and I think I might have to take "the long way home" after work. I have been doing other things with my time off, like striper fishing and Moto GP, that I haven't had time to go beat on my bike. I'll go do so after work.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I thought about selling it, but I don't think I want another bike. If I did get something, I'd get a supermoto, but there such limited selection as to what you can actually ride on the street. I refuse to by a KTM, so the Suzuki is the only other option. I dunno, I'd rather drain the fluids and remove the battery and put the bike in storage before selling it. I think it's a landmark bike for Kawasaki like the z1 and 500 triples were...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh it's a landmark. Seriously, this bike is one of the few that opened the door for something beyond superbikes.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I'd say it's the first real landmark in sportbikes since the original Honda 900rr.

Yeah the R1 could say that in 98 I suppose, but the ZX is the bike that MADE me have to catch up with the times.

Could have bought any of big 4 or about anything used, when the wallet came out Kawi got my cash.

Looks great next to my 94 900rr- Each a landmark, each one model year in.
RR's came out in 92 Europe, early release 93 in U.S.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts