Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help folks. I know I saw a thread somewhere. Iaheben looking for an hour. Is there a trick to setting the idle with the GIPRO with TRE?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Need some help folks. I know I saw a thread somewhere. Iaheben looking for an hour. Is there a trick to setting the idle with the GIPRO with TRE?
Are you trying to put the code for how harsh the tre is or are you just trying to adjust the idle

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just adjust the idle. Not matter what I do with the Tre or the idle adjustment the bike will not idle for more than a few seconds.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Just adjust the idle. Not matter what I do with the Tre or the idle adjustment the bike will not idle for more than a few seconds.
I put mine in with no problem. I only had to adjust the idle a little bit(less than 1/8th of a turn). I would take the tank off again and make sure nothing is pinched, loose or interfering with the throttle linkage or gas lines. I know when my bars are all the way to the left the throttle cable will get stuck (that took me about a half hour of adjustment to figure out
It usually something little that that makes you want to :BangHead:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was fine two days ago and was good for the track day I did at Jennings. Just all of a sudden it wont idle and now matter which way i turn the idle screw it doesn’t change. Maybe the idle screw cable is stuck. I will pull it apart tonight.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moderator please delete this post as the person who posted it (me) is an IDIOT!

Some how I got the idle screw backed all the way out. Running just fine now.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Moderator please delete this post as the person who posted it (me) is an IDIOT!

Some how I got the idle screw backed all the way out. Running just fine now.
Told you man its always something easily overlooked that makes you want to hit your head against the wall

1 - 7 of 7 Posts