Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Ninja Police!
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i was at a local bike hangout spot down here in colorado springs, co. And there was a chick on a honda cbr600rr and i was like thats cool, so i was talkin to her, but i wasnt riding it was like 36 degrees outside, and it was nite time so no sun either, but i was like yea i have a new 08 kawi 10 on the way, she was like why, kawi's are peices of shit, they suck and they are cheap, they are like $5,000 i was like bitch are u crazy, and then she started talkin shit to me cuz i wasnt out riding, and shit, so anyway i found out that squid bitch wrecked her shit trying to do an endo, i was like haha serves her right bitch, and then i saw her at my local dealer that same day haha boy i was laughing my ass off, i mean i may sound like a dick, but this girl was a straight bitch for me for no reason i mean i have been riding streetbikes for 3 1/2 years now, i have been riding dirtbikes since i was a kid and here i am letting this stupid squid bitch talk shit to me like im a fuckin squid, and she was trashing the kawi, so thats even worse, but she got what she deserved! Sorry just wanted to share that!

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Wow. A whole 3 1/2 years. How dare someone like another brand of bike. It is kinda funny that she crashed trying to do gay stunt crap but damn. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
:headshake............................................................................:crackup:

·
Ninja Police!
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no phastone, bud ur missing the point, i dont mind of people like other brands of bike, she was just being a mean bitch for no reason, and i know 3 1/2 years is not very long, but damn its longer than one day, the point to that was im no stranger to being on two wheels and here is this bitch her first day on her bike, being a total bitch cuz shes a chick on a bike, my gf has a bike too, so that bitch isnt fuckin special.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
tell her to buy a gixxer next time, dumb cunt.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
That is the purpose of the 10R.

Of course everyone is welcome here. But I believe the point being made here is that the chick made a dumbass out of herself.

She must have taken Honda seriously when someone told her it meant Hop On Dumb Ass...

·
Registered
582 Posts
Racers?

SO I GUESS THIS SITE IS FOR ONLY RACERS :fu2:
Hmmm I dont know if I missed somthin here but I didn't see ANYTHING that implied this site was exclusive to anybody???:dontknow: anyway I'm all for chillin with any kind of riders as long as they are cool. And here is the problem, to be a bi#$% for no reason and start bashing somebody's bike preference just cuz you think your sh1t don't stink, IS ALSO FINE... BUT don't be surprised when karma comes and bites you in the A$$ and we all :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: Get It now??:lol:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
U Have Noo Idea The Way That 10r As U Call It Can Do Aside From Racing Lots Of Power And A Load Of Engine Braking Thats What I Have My Bike For Stunts Not Into The Whole Racing Thing But I Would Like And Take It As U Want No To Call A Stunt "GAY"

Thanks

NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE IN MIAMI STUNTING ONE OF THESE 10R'S

·
Registered
582 Posts
Ummm...What did you just say?

U Have Noo Idea The Way That 10r As U Call It Can Do Aside From Racing Lots Of Power And A Load Of Engine Braking Thats What I Have My Bike For Stunts Not Into The Whole Racing Thing But I Would Like And Take It As U Want No To Call A Stunt "stupid"

Thanks

Ummm no offense but I really don't get your message ? I may be dumb or readin it wrong but.... that last lines got me kinda confused ?:dontknow:

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
U Have Noo Idea The Way That 10r As U Call It Can Do Aside From Racing Lots Of Power And A Load Of Engine Braking Thats What I Have My Bike For Stunts Not Into The Whole Racing Thing But I Would Like And Take It As U Want No To Call A Stunt "GAY"

Thanks

YA WHAT HE SAID!!!!!! ummm errrrrr ahhhhhh YA WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts

Thanks

Proper usage of capital letters and punctuation are skills worth learning. :lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts