Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am Happy To Be Pulling The Original 190/55 R17 Qualifier Off And Chucking It! I Have Ordered A 200/50 R17 And Am Wondering If Anyone Else Has Made (or Attempted) This Swap. I Got A Great Deal On A Well Reviewed Tire, So It Won't Be The End Of The World....but, I Hope It Fits.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Fit? yes and a few others have mounted them.

BD

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I Am Happy To Be Pulling The Original 190/55 R17 Qualifier Off And Chucking It! I Have Ordered A 200/50 R17 And Am Wondering If Anyone Else Has Made (or Attempted) This Swap. I Got A Great Deal On A Well Reviewed Tire, So It Won't Be The End Of The World....but, I Hope It Fits.
i know hesaves has a 200 tire on his bike might want to ask him, know it will fit not sure how much it affects handling though :dontknow:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
im running 200/50 pilot sport right now. love it. its fatter profile looks badass and it handles very well

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
how dose it stick on take offs and have you brogth it to the track at all.thank you
no i havent tried it on a track but from the few twisties i get around here cant complain. i always felt confident bringing it through turns w the 200. you notice the differance but its not bad at all. and as for launching i believe it performs better because you now have a bolder surface area on the ground.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
My 180/55 hooks just as good:thumbsup:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts