Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,537 Posts
I was just about to order some more lights from them, then a few days later they was out of green!! damm, then a few days after that my boy was looking and blue was taken off the list!!!!

I'm going to check it out tonight...gota get bling out for Myrtle.....

and don't forget folks, just because one person 10k on his bike to either race on the track, run in the street, raise the bars and ride it like a street fighter.....

its your bike and you can do what ever you want to it!!!

me, i did get out of the bling bling bike thing, mainly because i dont like cleaning bikes, but i did my lil led light mode and its been melting girls panties since then...matter of fact im in trouble with Bee since she heard about the girls coming up to me wanting rides....

and im a gentleman...ill ride them right back to castle Vons!!! lol

just gota look out for ol girl.....

so get some led's and go get some P***y i know i did! lol

Von.
Girls like pretty shiny things!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
:eek:t: Von you talking about MB Memorial day Weekend? I'll be there me and the wife on our bikes.

Vonstallin said:
I'm going to check it out tonight...gota get bling out for Myrtle.....
Von.
Girls like pretty shiny things!

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I have the 6 led 168's in green if anyone is interested. I also have the standard inverted green leds. They're from superbrightleds.com. I have the amber 6 leds in my bike. The wife didn't like the green. Besides, amber matches my, fastest color bike, orange!

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,537 Posts
zx-7rking said:
:eek:t: Von you talking about MB Memorial day Weekend? I'll be there me and the wife on our bikes.
Yes sir...Im at Myrtle Beach Resorts every year. same room each time.

its at the bottom of 17 and ummm i think its 501...i think...well its a realy big RV camp ground next to it.

Straight show and tale!!!! but the lights are my only bling bling fashion statement!!!! and with a click of a switch im UnBlinged!!! lol

------------------------------

I know im over due for a story, ive been so busy at the gym and track and trying to get this street bike together ( i think the front rim is bent) good thing i havent taken it for the rim recall!! lol...
Ill find the time fellas...we have a lot of rain on and off so i can dish one out...I have the story and pics in my head...just have to lay it out for you fellas....

·
Registered
587 Posts
FLEA said:
At work right now.I'll see if i can get some tonight.
i too would like to see what the green ones look like. please post a pic!

·
Registered
587 Posts
FLEA said:
Here you go:zx_green:
those look great! which ones are those? i see there are a few different types that will fit the 168

·
Registered
536 Posts
I tried the white, blue and "UV" colors. The white is a true white rather than the stock yellow-white, but I don't think it's really any brighter. I ended up using the UV for the cool factor. It's a very deep purple.

·
Administrator
6,691 Posts
Cryptoman said:
I tried the white, blue and "UV" colors. The white is a true white rather than the stock yellow-white, but I don't think it's really any brighter. I ended up using the UV for the cool factor. It's a very deep purple.
"UV"? where did you find these?

pics please :mrgreen:

·
Registered
35 Posts
FrEteGi said:
those look great! which ones are those? i see there are a few different types that will fit the 168
Those are the 194 6 led, i also ordered 194 in amber for my bros R1 they pretty bright to.
almost keeped them to make the runnin lights into turn signels.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts