Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to head here to wind down. i dont know if anyone here is on that site but that place sucks and sucks bad. every single thread gets butchered over there,& 1 out of 25 folks might be helpful/knowledgable. I might be an R1/kawi c-14 rider right now but i still love zx-10's. im just waiting for 1 that really appeals to me in the looks dept (i never warmed up to the front-end of the 08-09)

·
Registered
164 Posts
I think it's hipocritical that people act that way, expecially if you ever see them say something about it and how notto be that way!! I know how it is going on another forum and dealing with the same types of jackasses like you just dealt with!! but what can you do!? not a damn thing...there's a local forum I get on and sure, we all know each other....but there's jackasses everywhere! I can't wait to move!!

·
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iv been on here quite sometime and have never seen the type of stuff that goes on over on R1 forum's. its like the sight is made up purely of thread hijackers & people constantly cutting others down.. as a motorcycle enthusiast i turn to the web & forums for useful info & information but going to that place just burns my arse.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree. You can try this site. latest news, post a blog, show off your bike good people. Im the administrator there so I delete all the a-holes. It's all about the love for motorcycles.

btw i LOVE the look of the new zx10-r. Don't know what you don't see that doesn't look good. plus it's CRAZY like the older one !! :)

http://WWW.13000RPM.COM

·
Registered
49 Posts
I don't get it. We all like biking and when it come down to it street trim sportbikes are so close in performance that the difference comes down to personal taste. If I want to listen to a know nothing douche, I'd go to work and listen to my bosses. The trade off there is they pay me to listen to their snide remarks and insults. This forum is our personal time and my attitude is any time or aggravation that I can help someone else avoid I'm happy to share my thoughts. I'm not saying I know more then anyone else but I've wasted a lot of time and money resolving problems with my bikes over the years. That being said, some of those problems and solutions were a very fun journey. But the main reason I have bikes is to ride them and hang out with my riding friends.

About your web site issues. The Web is big enough that you can just go to different sites. Life is too short to listen to idiots unless there's something in it for you.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
People here are cool...Been here since my start date on the right...Had two disagreements and we both apologized...The other forum I was on just became to much of a cruiser forum and none of the moderators in the sportbike section even rode a sportbike...Cool place. Welcome back!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
We have our share of clowns on here too, but what really makes it for me is the number of people on this forum who actually know stuff. I am a member on the R1 forum too, as I own an '04 R1 too. However, I never really post on there and reading a lot of the posts hurts my head.

·
GEN II Driver
2,894 Posts
Been on and off the R1 forum since '05 and I have only posted a couple times and would rather google search than ask questions there. Nothing on the I-net touches this site.

·
Registered
198 Posts
whats the name of the post you told them to f**k themselves on :lol:?
what were they syaing to get you all worked up?

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I don't get it. We all like biking and when it come down to it street trim sportbikes are so close in performance that the difference comes down to personal taste. If I want to listen to a know nothing douche, I'd go to work and listen to my bosses. The trade off there is they pay me to listen to their snide remarks and insults. This forum is our personal time and my attitude is any time or aggravation that I can help someone else avoid I'm happy to share my thoughts. I'm not saying I know more then anyone else but I've wasted a lot of time and money resolving problems with my bikes over the years. That being said, some of those problems and solutions were a very fun journey. But the main reason I have bikes is to ride them and hang out with my riding friends.

About your web site issues. The Web is big enough that you can just go to different sites. Life is too short to listen to idiots unless there's something in it for you.
Dude you rule I agree totally:+1:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I had to head here to wind down. i dont know if anyone here is on that site but that place sucks and sucks bad. every single thread gets butchered over there,& 1 out of 25 folks might be helpful/knowledgable. I might be an R1/kawi c-14 rider right now but i still love zx-10's. im just waiting for 1 that really appeals to me in the looks dept (i never warmed up to the front-end of the 08-09)
I don't know why but that sounds hysterical... Like you were yelling at some kids. Forum full of trolls; NICE.

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Yeah I would like to know as well, it doesn't help that member here 'HOUCH' pissed them off recently so they deleted his thread/posts and came over here ATTACKING this forum with gays on ZX10Rs :badteeth::rolleyes:(who :dontknow: maybe moderators :dontknow:) so we had to delete it. ....just saying it's funny how in just a few days the R1 forum is a problem on this site with threads being deleted not only there but now here.

Just stay home guys or behave yourself s when visiting the DARK SIDE. :badteeth::lol::thumbsup:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Actually I find it to be more a problem of the moderators than the members. Kmac is the worse. The worst mod on any forum at that.
:+1: pretty much all the mods there are on a high horse and there shit dont stink and they love to abuse there power

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts

Good post. :+1::eek:ccasion1

·
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Actually I find it to be more a problem of the moderators than the members. Kmac is the worse. The worst mod on any forum at that.
man you hit it on the head, i dont know the guy personally but on there he is a tool, no fuck that he's the whole tool shed. he instigates most the crap that goes on there. that place is useless imo hell iv learned more about my R1 here than on that site. ok im done ranting about it.

·
Registered
945 Posts

:+2: Great Post Man,, :thumbsup: . I`m a newer member here and have found this site to be Informative and well run.. Wish i had found it sooner, :smile:

·
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
a guy wrote a thread about putting a deposit on a 2010 R1 and those guys treated him like the town murderer, thats just one of many threads that people ruin. but it was the one that made me say hey!!! f*ck this place

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
knuckle heads everywhere you go (here too). I dont know why people cant be more positive or give criticism in a constructive way? oh well, at least on this site there is a ton of knowledge, i think i learn something new every week here.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I hit up the cbr forum site to just see whats going on over there, and with in my first 10 posts had pm's from people saying a lot of nasty shit to me just because I own a kawasaki!!! This is by far the best site out there for sure hands down....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts