Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty much lance got tired of going to court about doping allegations and will not fight issue any longer.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Pretty much lance got tired of going to court about doping allegations and will not fight issue any longer.
He's been accused numerous time that he was on EPO enhancers..which maybe was true but so like many others participating and using it.. I don't get it.. EPO booster or not the guy still kick ass in my book and he also survived a testicular cancer..ouch....! Fuck the USADA :thefinger

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,561 Posts

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
596 Posts
He is not out of money by a long shot. Not yet anyway. The US government is after him for the tens of millions of dollars they gave him when he was sponsored by the US postal service.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Lance is still the man , no matter what the USADA claim. He has gone through so much with having testicular cancer and a brain tumor removed . He then got back on his bike trained and won yet again he will always be the one to beat the 7 in a row :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Its just like I saw a statement from Lance on the news "I know who won those 7 Tours, my teammates know who won those 7 Tours." And hes right, we all know who won those 7 Tours, taking his Titles is bullshit. These stupid fuckers want to strip people of thigns for doping? Why not try and fix the country and strip the people who use welfare to be lazy jackasses and do nothing, not even search for job? No, instead, lets go after a man who fought and won against testicular cancer, and has represented the United States and claimed victory for us so many times. The people who sit on the USADA Board and made this decision are the problem and are making a problem over NOTHING and nonexistant evidence.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Al Gore lost the election, does that mean he gets to be president from 2000-2004?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
That is a whole lot of horse shit. I do think its awsome of nike to support him though, way to go nike.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,008 Posts
Its just like I saw a statement from Lance on the news "I know who won those 7 Tours, my teammates know who won those 7 Tours." And hes right, we all know who won those 7 Tours, taking his Titles is bullshit. These stupid fuckers want to strip people of thigns for doping? Why not try and fix the country and strip the people who use welfare to be lazy jackasses and do nothing, not even search for job? No, instead, lets go after a man who fought and won against testicular cancer, and has represented the United States and claimed victory for us so many times. The people who sit on the USADA Board and made this decision are the problem and are making a problem over NOTHING and nonexistant evidence.
:rockwoot:There ya go.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Yeah I think it is BS. Not only has he passed hundreds of tests, but the USADA is violating its own rules to go after him. Their bi-laws state that a person can only be tried or brought forth on a non-compliance issue within the last 8 years. They are trying to go all the way back to 1996. Also he has been out of cycling for a number of years. He has gone back to triathlons and has been tested by their governing body and also come up negative. It really looks like a witch hunt and some personal vendetta.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts