Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I cant post now but I'll upload my pic of the POS cop that pulled me over later
LMAO id be afraid to reach in my pocket for fear of gettin shot. what did u get stopped 4

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ran a stop sign according to this asshole. As soon as he got my attention I pulled my phone out pretended to make a call and took the pic.. My iPhone won't let me upload the pic.. It says file to big

..<Panda>..

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
lol hopefully i dont have another opportunity, but if i do i will next time lol

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No it's California so they will write u up.. I'm still waiting to hear from the courts.. And yes big cat hopefully not...

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I got a ticket for a stop sign too, he said I didnt have booth feet on the ground? I never put booth of my feet down:dontknow:

·
Registered
254 Posts
this was back in march 2009 on my bday. i was with about 10 other bikes and one of them snapped a pic with his phone. i was on my 08 gsxr1000 at the time. got pulled over for speeding on i95 by a ma state trooper. he was actually a pretty cool guy. told me to slow it down and be safe. didnt write me up for anything.

·
Banned
412 Posts
I ran a stop sign according to this asshole. As soon as he got my attention I pulled my phone out pretended to make a call and took the pic.. My iPhone won't let me upload the pic.. It says file to big

..<Panda>..
if you really did stop at the stop sign, go to the station where he works and tell his sergeant or who ever is in charge of him nicely that there was a mistake made by the officer and if he could just take the time to review the camera footage from that cop car you were stopped by, he will see you came to a complete stop.

its worth a shot, i know in NJ running a stop sign is like 4 points and a big fine

·
Registered
309 Posts

..<Panda>..
Use the motorcycle.com app bro i had the same problem uploading pics, now i can upload anything type of files on here

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am using the motorcycle app but the pic is to big to post it.. I'll have to crop it unless I can send it to someone and they post it for me..

..<Panda>..

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
try this and see if it works..if not google image resizer..

http://www.picresize.com/

Do a search here to i think someone once posted something of a how to on that..

·
Registered
114 Posts
I got pulled over a week ago ...actually I was stopped at a light and then he lit me up, I was in handcuffs and then when I got my iPhone out of my pocket It wouldn't respond because I was still had my gloves on, then the cop came and said give me that and took it. So no pic :dontknow:

·
Registered
663 Posts
I got a ticket for a stop sign too, he said I didnt have booth feet on the ground? I never put booth of my feet down:dontknow:
WTF? Proper rider technique has it that when you stop, you keep your right foot covering the rear brake in case you need to use it.

How can he have given you a ticket for that? Did you fight it?

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Damn, wish you woulda started this yesterday...got pulled over by the MP's for allegedly doing 40 in a 25, complete bullshit cuz my GPS registered 34 max speed from when I left work, gonna fight that prick! Anyways, woulda taken a great pic, there was 4 mp tahoes, 5 mp's, and 2 civilian post police officers...
Had been pulled over for like 5 min, bike was off, then they told me to get my hands away from controls and put them on helmet...I said I wasn't a fucking criminal...then they asked where I was going, so I looked at my uniform, and my bag of gear, and told him I was going to the bar...he was such an asshole, but at least I got some laughs out of it, and a ticket...but he was already writing a ticket, I just happened to be the victim

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
^ Lmfao.. That's too funny. And by mp's u mean military police?

..<Panda>..
Yup!
And they tried to tell me to put my phone away, but I was busy on the 10r.net, so I just said it ain't against the law and to hurry up with my ticket cuz its super cold and I have a beer waiting for me....
He was getting so heated at my smartass remarks, but
I'm pretty sure that I'm still in America and I do still have freedom of speech...
I have nothing but respect for the popo, and if I deserve a ticket, I'll take it like a man, I mean afterall, they just doing their job, I broke the law......BUT, when you pull an okie doke and give me an unfounded ticket AND treat me like a punk criminal, Fuck you!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts