Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone wants a copy of the " twist of the Wrist" track riding DVD or the entire book, which has been used for years, or the Ed Bargley Racing School manual ( required to take the class his school teaches) PM me. I only send files via AIM messenger found at www.aim.com Message me on AIM my S/N is Azorea Let me know What you Want and I will get it to you.

Ninjseba

·
Registered
772 Posts
I would love them too. I don't have an aim, but will sign up later (already out waiting for the fight)

I have twist of the wrist volume 2 and I would highly recommend it to all riders.

Thread subscribed for sober viewing tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
If anyone wants a copy of the " twist of the Wrist" track riding DVD or the entire book, which has been used for years, or the Ed Bargley Racing School manual ( required to take the class his school teaches) PM me. I only send files via AIM messenger found at www.aim.com

Ninjseba
:+1:

add me plllease!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I would like a copy Langkilde17 is my SN for AIM

·
Registered
987 Posts
ill take one, if ya dont mind aim= jdmsport17

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If anyone wants a copy of the " twist of the Wrist" track riding DVD or the entire book, which has been used for years, or the Ed Bargley Racing School manual ( required to take the class his school teaches) PM me. I only send files via AIM messenger found at www.aim.com Message me on AIM my S/N is Azorea Let me know What you Want and I will get it to you. LET ME KNOW ON AIM not here on this thread.. thanks

Ninjseba

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, I have an update on the Keith Code's - Twist of the Wrist movie, before we had issues with the movie being so large it would often fail. AIM messenger used to properly resume a file transfer and since the latest aim update, they have become as lame as the other messenger programs and it often overwrites the files and starts over now. I got some help from Lucky10R and have managed to get it down to under 300 megs from the earlier 1.4 gigs. Its in Ipod format but I have had no issues playing it in any of the standard players like Mplayer. If you want to get this message me on aim messenger the screen name is Azorea.

·
Registered
772 Posts
thanks for everything...

rep sent

1 - 16 of 16 Posts