Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I am selling my Turbo kit that bought over the winter, installed it on my bike, never got it tuned and never road it. The this turbo kit is brand new. Turbo ten from the forum built it for me. He used a muzzy turbo modified so it doesnt leak oil. It will come with everything you need to install tune and ride. The waste gate is set at 6psi. it also comes with a blow off valve. I dont really want to sell it and I dont really have to sell it. Im having a child soon and I feel that the turbo on my bike isnt really the smartest thing to do, so im going to step back put the old pipe back on and ride a little safer. I am asking 2500 for. Let me know if you have any questions thanks.

Attachments

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
hmmmm, i was thinking of running just a decked and degreed motor but hmmm.......

were you able to ever install this on your bike??? any hp numbers?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man I thought everybody would jump all over this turbo kit. Do you think the price is to high? Make me your best offer, or maybe a trade..

·
Registered
162 Posts
what all is involved with installing this? is at all just bolt on with all neccessary parts? is it a matter of putting it on and getting it tuned and ready to roll? i've never dealt with turbo's or anything of the like, but its certainly something i would be interested in having. what kind of horsepower and torque would be expected with this setup?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Maybe people are leery of the off-brand turbocharger, or the idea that the system never worked for you. Why did you go through all the effort and expense, and then give up? I'm not being a dick, just giving you feedback.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
right there with you, I would never throw it on my bike, but cruising threw this thread thats what my opinion of things would be too. It was on the bike, you never ran it ect. Some members may think it doesnt work!!! Just my .02 cents

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well I did install it on my bike and it did work, but I never road it because you should never ride it until it is tuned correctly. ive dumped so much time and money into this turbo project, but times are tough and I either have to sell my bike with the turbo on it or the turbo its self. And ill never sell my bike. When the turbo was installed it started up great reved great and sounded great. I have video of all that maybe I just post that. But like I said I was so scared to ride it with out it being tuned, I didnt want to take the chance. But I suggest if you dont know anything about turbos you should not buy this kit. do your research first. This is a bolt on kit the only this that you need to do yourself is run the oil return line into the side of your oil pan and that will require you drilling a hole and either welding a bolt there to hook the line up to or ive seen people put a bolt through there with a rubber gasket and then tighten the bolt on the inside of the pan. SO you dont need to weld. I had my welded I have pics if anyine wants to see.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
good luck on the sale man!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts