Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, my wife and I celebrated our 17 year anniversary on July 7th. I thought I knew her and could guess what she got me but she surprised me. I was never more surprised in my life. She got me a pair of Sidi Vortice's!!!!! She got them from the local distributor here for $500.00. They were the last pair (display model) and the Tecno Shin Tensioner was all twisted. They diint give my wife any discount so I returned them the next day and reordered through SuperbikeSupply. Needless to say, I saved some money. Once I get them, I will post pics. I did try them on and they fit like a glove. Man, I have the best wife in the world!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
17 years...wow.....sounds like a keeper...Congrats :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
That is awesome, she definitely sounds like a keeper. :thumbsup: I'd ask if she had a sister, but I have a keeper myself, and we'll be celebrating our 19th August 18. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
That's awesome...congrats

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
all you old timers. by the time i will have been married 17 or 19 years, we will have protective bubbles instead of race boots.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
but I have a keeper myself, and we'll be celebrating our 19th August 18. :mrgreen:
August 15th is my 11th anniversary. jury is still out on the keeper part:lol:

i got a riding jacket for x-mas last year and i was surprised myself. enjoy the boots and :beer2: to 17 years:thumbsup:

·
GEN II Driver
2,902 Posts
congrats on the 17 years. even if i add both of my marriages together i won't come close to 17. impressive....

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Failed to mention CONGRATULATIONS! ikaika on 17 years man!!:ayyy: Here's to another blissful 17+ years! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
:ayyy: congrats and she definetly sounds like a keeper.... plus she has good taste and knowledge for MC's .... :rockwoot:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
congrats on the 17 years. even if i add both of my marriages together i won't come close to 17. impressive....
:spit: thats because ur a cheating fucker lol just kidding.

ur right tho it is inpressive im just now on 2 years.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Congrats and that is a cool gift...Boots are nice to have.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Big Congrats on the 17 years man!!......Tis a great woman that will get you gifts like that!!.........

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, she has put up with me for 17 years. She is my Francise Player and I am thankful every day to have her in my life. Thanks for all the comments. They are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Alright, my wife and I celebrated our 17 year anniversary on July 7th. I thought I knew her and could guess what she got me but she surprised me. I was never more surprised in my life. She got me a pair of Sidi Vortice's!!!!! She got them from the local distributor here for $500.00. They were the last pair (display model) and the Tecno Shin Tensioner was all twisted. They diint give my wife any discount so I returned them the next day and reordered through SuperbikeSupply. Needless to say, I saved some money. Once I get them, I will post pics. I did try them on and they fit like a glove. Man, I have the best wife in the world!
Well I've only been married 2 yrs. but I guess she's a keeper since she bought me this for a wedding present.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts