Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes Sir!! Went to Wal-Mart today, just to get clear silicone and what do i remember to do, HIT THE TOY AREA. Yes sir, i looked high and low for a model ZX-10R. I ran into 4 R1's and was gonna settle on one for the time being, BUT WAIT, as I climbed the top shelf, all the way in the back, on the top shelf in the corner A GREEN BOX!! So i have a green ZX-10R, the only one they had, a red R1 and a yellow Ferrari 430. Now I am into building model car, plains, and trains. Parents house had a room in the basement set aside for me when i was a kid back in the day and it has or had every jet in the navy and airforce invetory, some army helo's, a full scale train set and i still build them every once in a while, stress reliever for me!!

The lady at walmart said they get a shippment of models every day, so always check!!

So now i have a duc 996 that i built for a real kit, a zx-10r, R1, and a mv f4 1000. Bike collection has begun!!

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Welcome to the boy's club. Ain't it great that we can still have this kind of passion for toys even as adults? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Its a slippery path. Once you start you'll be hitting all the toy stores retailers and hobby stores. THen there is the internet. Good luck on the addiction.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
El Diablo said:
Welcome to the boy's club. Ain't it great that we can still have this kind of passion for toys even as adults? :thumbsup:
Wait till you start on the adult toys...oh, sorry wrong forum. :crackup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts