Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
That sucks... I'm riding... I should be riding up to S.C. on friday. I hope all is good by that time. I hope your bike is in a safe place.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All is well. I wired the whole house up for a generator a few years ago. I am the only one in the neighborhood with the 'setup'. I feel almost guilty. The wife and I are cooking something to eat an watch a few movies on the home theater (old school Klipsch and Velodyne's:mrgreen: ) while the rest of the folks around here sit bored with a flashlight. If power is not up by the morning I usually end up storing the food for the neighbors. On a different note I am sitting here debating on which color PVM 10Y wheels I want to get...black or gold. I have been looking at a set of wheels since that GB on the Carrozzeria's.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Ground Zero said:
All is well. I wired the whole house up for a generator a few years ago. I am the only one in the neighborhood with the 'setup'. I feel almost guilty. The wife and I are cooking something to eat an watch a few movies on the home theater (old school Klipsch and Velodyne's:mrgreen: ) while the rest of the folks around here sit bored with a flashlight. If power is not up by the morning I usually end up storing the food for the neighbors. On a different note I am sitting here debating on which color PVM 10Y wheels I want to get...black or gold. I have been looking at a set of wheels since that GB on the Carrozzeria's.
good to hear ya ok and got juice! that was the first thing i did after our 3 storm slamfest last year! as far as the wheels go for the gold imo :thumbsup:

·
Registered
828 Posts
I am from there and I have been there Surfed that. They were monster waves that we had to jump off of the pier to get out in.I liked it when we had weak hurricanes that only lasted a couple of days. No work and sometimes my power didn't even go out. Just sit at home and watch cable! In Okinawa we had Typhoon parties and they were awesome!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Good luck dude. Hope all ends well. Generator :+1:

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Sounds like you are one of the smart ones.
As for the wheels, please don't bling up your tough looking bike. Get the black.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Ground Zero said:
Theres only one color........... BLOO

BD

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
phastone said:
Sounds like you are one of the smart ones.
As for the wheels, please don't bling up your tough looking bike. Get the black.
:+1:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Ground Zero said:
All is well. I wired the whole house up for a generator a few years ago. I am the only one in the neighborhood with the 'setup'. I feel almost guilty.
Why feel "guilty" or even "almost". You did what everyone else should (and could) have done. You did what the people who founded this nation would have done, instead of waiting from some agency to take care of them. If more people would take personal responsibility...there I go off on a rant again.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I was in KATRINA my lights were out for 17 days, If i were you i'll fill up as many gas containers i could get. The lines for getting gas were 2 miles long,if not longer. Wish you the best.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts