Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but today I was loving it,strik up a conversation with a "HOT" chick, she has a Shoie (pink) helmet and her legs go over a Ninj 250. I give her a 7+ or 8 in the look department and very friendly. The other guys give me a look like " dam you have the balls to talk to her?" My # was called, took care of my business, went back to her to say "nice meeting you and hope to see you a Sunday's bike night"
I shook her hand (very soft) and took off..No secret phots "SORRY"..I do hope she shows up so she can see that I wasn't lieing about I'm a rider too, like to get to know her better also..:wink:

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow, u are awesome
Why "YES", YES I am..:lol:

Brandon: Sorry dude no photo, what do you think will happen if I say: can I take your photo so I can put it up on the ZX10R.NET to prove that we have this conversation? That should go well :spit::crackup:

Andrew, yes it is a good story, the best part is it's true.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Well I hope she shows up on Sunday....and reps sent for approaching her, most wouldnt and that is ashame.

You will have to keep us up to date

·
Registered
411 Posts
dude you should've just written your number down on a peice of paper, and hand it to her, "she'll say something like whats this??, you say my number, assuming your convo went really well with her.

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Props for stepping up to talk to her.U never know what will happen.Should of gave her your number to ride with her,that would of been your foot in the door

·
Registered
142 Posts
Props man. It's all a numbers game anyways, win some and lose some. But since they are only a handful of attractive ladies that ride, I'm sure she is used to it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts