Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,036 Posts
Thats a bad place to be man. Im sorry to hear that. Like bg said maybe get somethin else lined up before you quit. Until then just keep your head down and do your time. Somethin else will come along and it will be that much sweeter when it does.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i work in a call center... and i've had it just about up to here with customers bitching about stuff that they did to themselves... i've got one month left before i leave to go to oregon to see my dad and my brother... another month after that, and i finally get to ship for basic training... but i'm ready to leave today

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
i'm just ready for things to start working in my favor...
They will man. Just when you feel your bout to lose patience, just dig down and find a little more. It really sucks sometimes but things happen for a reason. Even when you don't wanna learn a lesson your taught one anyway.. You'll get through it man.. Hey if it makes you feel any better I have to deal with 35 females everyday and 6 bitchy doctors.. I'm the only guy here other than a half def 60 year old man. He makes me wish I was almost def sometimes just so I don't have to hear these freakin women. :lol:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Join the club man, I was thinking about it this morning. I'm working part-time while I'm in school but still do 40 hours a week in an office. AN OFFICE! I hate being locked indoors, without even a window to look out of. I want to teach once I graduate and although I will still be indoors, it is something that I truly love doing. I don't get to student teach until January, so I'm stuck like chuck as well...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol that's epic dude... here, i take close to 100 phone calls a day... dealing with interest rates and past due statuses... it's been getting to me a lot lately... more so than it should

·
Registered
588 Posts
And to make matters worse, it is crazy hot out and last night when I went to change the spark plugs in my hoop-d 4runner, one of the wires completely ripped and I can't even get my wrench in there enough to replace the plug. Life is tough, God is good though so all is well on my end. I just smile every time I want to break down, it revitalizes me in some weird way.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I feel ur pain Currie. Im in the rental business and have to listen to ignorant dumbasses that cant read or spell bitch and complain about how crappy their houses are and were horrible for renting these unliveable places, but I dont really bite my tongue so ill tell them whatevers on my mind when theyre bitching. I try to be nice, but after so much i lose it. keep ur head up and just enjoy how stupid people really are, its actually preety funny when u think about the shit they say.

my last job i told my boss he was a stupid mother fucker and made him pic my Id up off the floor

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,779 Posts
Bro, it sounds like you're young. Hang in there. As time progresses, you'll start caring less. :wink: Go for a ride, check your head, and get some perspective. It'll get better.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is it bad that i find it hard to believe sometimes that i'm going to devote my life to protecting these idiots?

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
nah, bec u protect ppl like us as well buddy

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bro, it sounds like you're young. Hang in there. As time progresses, you'll start caring less. :wink: Go for a ride, check your head, and get some perspective. It'll get better.
i would if some asshole hadn't FUCKING STOLE MY BIKE!!!! omg i'm getting more and more pissed off by the moment...............

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nah, bec u protect ppl like us as well buddy
that's a good way to think about it... i've a lot of people behind me, giving me support, even some of which i thought weren't going to support my decision to join... it's gonna be worth it

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
:eek:ccasion1 just goose fraba and bide ur time, and when the time comes to quit go out with a bang lol, tell a few customers off and what not lol.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts