Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL I AM PECKING AWAY WITH ONE HAND ON THE COMPUTER, I HAD A MOTORCROSS ACCIDENT LAST WEEK & I AM GOING TO NEED SURGERY TO FIX MY SHOULDER. I RECIEVED A MILD CONCUSSION & THIRD DEGREE SEPERRATION OF MY SHOULDER.ALSO HAVE TO GO IN FOR MORE TEST NEXT WEEK.I COULD HAVE SUFFERED ANOTHER RUPTURED DISC IN MY LOWER BACK.THIS TRULY SUCKS BUT I SHOULD BE READY FOR THE 06 RACING SEASON! I HOPE. ANYWAYS KEEP ME AND MY FAMILY ON YOUR PRAYERS FELLAS!! SORRY FOR YELLING EL DIABLO I AM JUST A LITTLE FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW. :sad:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
LOS said:
WELL I AM PECKING AWAY WITH ONE HAND ON THE COMPUTER, I HAD A MOTORCROSS ACCIDENT LAST WEEK & I AM GOING TO NEED SURGERY TO FIX MY SHOULDER. I RECIEVED A MILD CONCUSSION & THIRD DEGREE SEPERRATION OF MY SHOULDER.ALSO HAVE TO GO IN FOR MORE TEST NEXT WEEK.I COULD HAVE SUFFERED ANOTHER RUPTURED DISC IN MY LOWER BACK.THIS TRULY SUCKS BUT I SHOULD BE READY FOR THE 06 RACING SEASON! I HOPE. ANYWAYS KEEP ME AND MY FAMILY ON YOUR PRAYERS FELLAS!! SORRY FOR YELLING EL DIABLO I AM JUST A LITTLE FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW. :sad:
I hope you get to feeling better dude!!! Hopefully you will be fully recovered for '06 season. Is it your clutch or throttle arm?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
and :welcome:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
LOS said:
My throttle arm!! Sucks big time!!
What happened? You didn't clear a table top?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Get better and stay off the bike (mx at least!) until you're fully recovered. I spent a whole season off because I kept trying to come back too soon. Three injuries to the same should kept me in a sling for about 9 months, it was stupid.

Oh - and you probably know this but make sure you get a dr's release before you race again too otherwise your insurance compnay will jack you on future injuries. I make my doctor sign off on my stuff.

Get well

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
LOS said:
Sorry to hear that LOS, hope the best for ya' and that you have a speedy recovery!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts