Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just checked my unofficial transcripts to see my grades for my last term. I got three A's, an A-, a B+, and a Pass. My GPA for the term was 3.76 and my overall GPA is 3.55. That means I graduated with honors. I am stoked. Just wanted to share. For those of you wondering:

Bachelor of Science from Western Oregon University
Major: Business Administration
Focus: Business Management
Minor: Entrepreneur

I'M DONE!!!!!!

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
:wav:
CONGRATS!!!!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hot Damn, Congrats!

Alright, as a former college student... how are you able to afford a 06 10r, school, and still get your bare nessecities? I'm gonna shoot for a job as a pharm. tech, or a car salesman. Any tips for picking a well paying job? I'm an Business major too, graduate in 2010

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats, have you considered grad school? (its not fun... but getting a real job isn't either)

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Congrats...I am going to graduate with honors this summer as well...Congrats again

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks you guys. I think grad school is out of the picture, at least for now anyways. As far as being able to afford my toys and such, well I have been using student loans a bit but also where I work I make decent tips. So that has really helped me out alot. There are a few job fairs and career fairs coming up, so I will be attending those trying to sell myself. Thanks again for the comments.

-Brandon

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,738 Posts
Hot Damn, Congrats!

Alright, as a former college student... how are you able to afford a 06 10r, school, and still get your bare nessecities? I'm gonna shoot for a job as a pharm. tech, or a car salesman. Any tips for picking a well paying job? I'm an Business major too, graduate in 2010
Why not?
Im a college student, working fulltime, have a SUBARU STI, zx10r, and many more... and Im a parent too!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts