Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I decide to got on a solo ride yesterday. First off I am on Hwy 4 west coming from Antioch CA and a black 06 10 and a busa are ahead so I catch them. and we are riding together. The 10 takes off then the busa goes and I catch the busa and pass him up. As I am passing him I notice the front end is missing so now I know why I caught him so quick and passed him. So we get almost to Oakland and I turn around. I gas up but it I dont need gas. So I get back on 4 east and head back home and I am costantly check my rear view. I look back and two cops are on my arse. I was not speeding so they follow for what seemed like forever. This harley rider pulled up along side of me and waves like follow me. So as soon as I followed him the cops backed off and exited. We stopped and he said they were looking for a yellow sports bike that cause an accident however the bike lost its left mirror they were waiting on you to do somethong wrong. I said how do you know this. He says see that. Thats a police scanner. They called in your tag - I heard it all. This Harley Rider had a police scanner mouted on his bike and I told him thanks for looking out. He was cool as hell.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
titanium said:
what do you mean the front end was missing on the busa??
The area where the light is was missing. He had duct tape from one side fairing to the other side fairing with a flash light in the middle.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
zx10x2 said:
The area where the light is was missing. He had duct tape from one side fairing to the other side fairing with a flash light in the middle.
What a dum suzuki guy. A flashlight for a head light? Should have just used a candle!:eyecrazy: :crackup:

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Scooter trash.......................LMAO
F-ME!
I have a couple cop buddies that ride out there. Did you get his name?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jstwkd1 said:
Scooter trash.......................LMAO
F-ME!
I have a couple cop buddies that ride out there. Did you get his name?
I asked his name but he said just call me the Highway Harley Rider.....

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
zx10x2 said:

lmao!!!!! :crackup: geeet the fuck outta here! I'm not believing that!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ZiG 9th said:
lmao!!!!! :crackup: geeet the fuck outta here! I'm not believing that!
ZIG, you dont belive nothing I say:smile:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts