Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got bored this morning, after all of yall quit updating threads, so i started playing around. I was sitting at a new rent house waiting for a couple ppl to show up so i could show them the house. I found this guy smoking a joint and drinking busch beer, but he couldnt see me because I have 5% tint and was sitting abt 4ft higher than he was in the Heavy Chevy.

After nobody came to the house for 10am like they said they would, i stuck around till 10:30 but left after. (gotta love colored ppl time, not being rascist, it really exists)

I decided to practice safety 1st and wore my helmet while driving the monster truck back to the office abt 15miles with the windows down :helmet: Quite a few ppl did the double take then stare.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=930495313274

Attachments

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did the link work?

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:mrgreen:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol I love my job. I get to do what I want

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Lol, funny shit man.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats what happens when u sit in ur truck at a house for an hour after drinking a :sbucks: that somebody bought u

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
great story!!!!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did it again today, I put the truck in 1st and hit it, I didn't think the Heavy Chevy would wheelie, but it sure as shit does!

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
Just another person with a "LOOK AT ME" syndrome:lol:..
When I was in New Iberia way back (1991) , I was shell shock to see the craziest thing that people do.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually that's the 1st time I've ever recorded anything but thanks for the hater love :hello:

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I rent houses, do collections, and evictions. That was just after id sat at a house for an hour waiting on a potential renter to show the house to, I got bored so started fucking off on the way back to the office.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts