Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I couldn't be more happy with the tires I bought today. I went to Del Amo Motorsports and bought me some Corsa 3's. I got both front and rear for $360 installed! They are selling all their tires at cost right now. Once I got them on, I felt like a little kid waiting for the 100mi break in period to be over. I got the break in period done in 2 hrs:lol: and then went straight to the canyon to let loose on them bad boys. I tell you what, it's going to be really hard for be to switch tires after using these. I recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I've had them for my last 2 sets, my buddy keeps pushing me to try the 2cts but those dc3's have saved my a$$ more than once (hitting gravel and catching again on full lean). Absolutely amazing tires, congrats, unless they make a dc4 I'm never changing for street tires.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had 2ct's and they are good but I think these corsa 3's are next level. I have never felt so comfortable in a full lean as I was earlier in the canyon. AMAZING tire!

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
The 2cts I have really aren't awe inspiring like everyone raves about.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
I agree thats why I switched them up
I came from stockers to Bridgestone 003 RS at the track, then on to the 2cts which have 1 track day on them. The 003s were the cats ass. I know they're not really in the same cat. but the 2cts really don't give me the confidence I had with the stones. I can't really complain a hell of a lot because I asked the tire gods for something that would last a bit longer for street and track. They do come on quickly, but the profile and carcass just don't suit my style. 2 years ago you coulda given me Chen Shings and I wouldn't have been able to tell you the difference, but after riding different brands I'm just starting to be able to "feel" tires. To bad they're so expenssive or I'd swap and try the Pirellis or run DOT tires and live in a van. Just my humble 2 cents.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
since there selling them so cheap think you can get me a price quote shipped to 87124?
id appreciate it if you could be so kind...if so shoot me a pm otherwise thanks anyways

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
since there selling them so cheap think you can get me a price quote shipped to 87124?
id appreciate it if you could be so kind...if so shoot me a pm otherwise thanks anyways
pm sent.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I put on a rear DC III! What an amazing tire. Such great feed back.

Sometimes I got to crack a wheelie before I warm up the tire. Tire will do sort of a spin the get a progessive grip. It's the only tire I will let spin up until it grips then I can take into a controlled wheelie. Such great feed back!

·
Registered
48 Posts
i do a 100 mile plus round trip to get tires for mine, at the moment i pay about £112.00 for tire and about another £30.00 for fitting, balance, valve and disposal, thats for the rear, front is slightly less.

if i went into my local bike shop i'd be about £250.00 for the rear and about £190.00 - £200.00 for the front.

you may think...eh what only 100 miles...lol, its a crackin road to open her up on, nice long sweepers, rev limiter all the time, only problem is the further north you get in scotland the worse the cagers get, then there's the traffic cops and fixed camera's to contend with too lol

gotta say its worth it tho :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts