Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found these browsing through ebay and thought I would try them out, they were 128.99 shipped. I was just about to order some rizomas too haha. They are aluminum and seem to be really good quality. I havnt tested it but im pretty sure these will not fold in under very high speeds. For those wondering where my tank is, its getting repainted. Anyways let me know what you think. I am very happy with them.

If anyone else is interested in them heres a link to the same ones from the same seller. seller is hayabusa-parts-4u
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ZX6-...rcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item20ac0760e4

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i saw these some time back and was interested. after seeing them on a zx10 i think im gonna pick up a set. they look as good as mirrors are gonna look

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
looks nice, I'm to cheap to pay $130 for a set of mirrors though!

·
T Double D
870 Posts
sweet mirrors if you ask me

·
Registered
242 Posts
i like those. they fit the bike well

·
Registered
121 Posts
If I wasn't selling my 08, I would be buying these for it. They look bad ass. I like the angular shape of them, goes well with the bike. :thumbsup:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Cool shit, more and more people keep popping up with mirrors...Makes me think about throwing the cbr mirrors to the side and moving on LOL...running light mod is the way to go...so much cleaner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts